on 24 October 2013
Arrived next day with free postage!

Item does exactly what it says its for, holding an egg!

Now to master making a dippy egg....

thanks
on 30 December 2014
I did not expect these to be as light and 'plastic' as they are. Having said that, they are spot on perfect for my needs, as purchased for my children. Non breakable and lovely bright colours. Hold the egg well. I would have liked them slightly heavier than they feel.
I think these will be good for camping/caravan/motorhome as well.
on 8 June 2013
Great value for the price. I didn't want breakable egg cups as I've dropped and broken so many. These are inexpensive, colourful, and do what they're meant to do!
on 14 June 2014
i got these eggcups for when my grand children come over for a stay,they dont break if they are dropped,there bright colours look great on the table
on 27 May 2013
For the price these are good, not very heavy, so be careful with children knocking them over. But as I said, for the price, what more can you get.
on 4 January 2014
They looked cheap, more like something you would find in a child's kitchen set. However, they seem big enough to hold a medium sized egg.
on 28 March 2014
I know they are only cheap but they are really bad! I'm sending my purchase back as one of the egg cups is covered in black ink.
on 6 December 2013
At 50p an egg cup no delivery charge these are great they do all you can wish for in an egg cup. Quick delivery as well
on 2 February 2014
I am very happy with my purchase And have used it neRly every day since I got it It's greT and easy to use
on 16 May 2016
Perfect for the purpous needed, they hold my eggs nicely and the colour brightens up my morning,haha.