on 23 January 2013
First in a series of 12 booklets to be published monthly. For all those who are stuck or just want to find a better way of being this is it. A series of simple, yet highly motivating exercises will get you moving onwards and upwards. No knowledge of tarot is required, just an open mind and a desire for change, you can learn the tarot as you go along. For those with tarot knowledge it presents a new way of looking and working with the cards to see how they can help transform your life. There's a welcoming and knowledgeable online group attached to the book where you can share your thoughts. Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin have put their vast experience of reading tarot into a unique transformational formula- don't miss out!
on 10 February 2013
This booklet is actually quite complicated, and really, you can learn alot from it if you sit down down and read it . However i would put this at the advanced level. I found it complicated yet fascinating!! really worth the money!!!! and its sooo reasonable in price. A brilliant piece of self discovery that will probably last the rest of your life!
on 17 January 2013
Tarot Life is the first in, I imagine, 12 books that run the course of a year's journey through Tarot. And more importantly, use Tarot to invigorate your life, at the everyday and the spiritual levels - for what use is spiritual awakening if you cannot face day-to-day activities?

Written in an open, engaging manner by Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin - incredibly experienced Tarot practitioners with years in the field - Tarot Life provides a quick reference guide to the cards, and a suggested divinatory method to get you started, before getting down to the meat of the book. Here we have a 'gated spread' that engages your daily experiences with a means to guide yourself towards a greater understanding of who you are.

Inexpensive, easy to use and enjoyable. I look forward to further enlightening adventures with this series.
on 23 March 2013
I have completed books 1, 2 and 3 which has left me eagerly awaiting the 4th.The exercises have given me greater understanding of where I'm going in my life. They have given me pause for thought and a helping hand with decision making. I have gained confidence in myself to go for what I want in life.

I would highly recommend!
on 18 May 2015
Thank you for the quick delivery.
on 2 December 2014