on 4 March 2013
I knew vibration speakers were good but nothing prepared me for the Nano Beat.
The sound was so powerful and the bass was excellent depending on the surface i placed it on. (was fun playing around)
I found a glass mount suction cup at freebgadgets and this allowed me to mount it to my window at home for even better sound and also in my car as a hands free system for my phone calls.
The control features on the product itself were also great, skip/rewind tracks, volume up and down and in-built mic for voice calls.
Would highly recommend, only negative really is the top section which needs to be popped up to enjoy better sound quality but not really such a pain once you get used to it.
on 16 August 2013
I love this speaker and so has everyone I've demo'd it to. One friend's mouth actually fell open in surprise at how good it is. Would definitely recommend.
on 11 August 2013
Unbelievable low frequency response. All in all a very good buy. Nothing more to say other than get one and be amazed.
on 23 June 2013
excelet produtct with a good sound
if we have a good surfCe (reflective surfasse - surround) WE HAVE A GOOD SOUND
on 26 September 2014
Not loud enough get a decent Bose speaker , this is tinny.