5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS GREAT LITTLE TOOL/GADGET
Excellent little tool. 2" long when closed and 3" when extended and has a little rubber nub at the 'writing' end. comes with a attachment that fits into the earphone socket. Gave one to my best friend as a surprise 'gift' she cannot believe how useful it is. Texting is now a doddle - a lot less spelling errors using this than fingers. Would be totally lost...
Published on 27 Feb. 2013 by Mrs. C. P.N

3.0 out of 5 stars Touch pens
Good little pens, ideal with your smart phone if you have big glumbsy thumbs.
Keep one with the I pad but prepare the longer pens but still good to use.
This is my second purchase of pens as they have the means to dissappear in the house.
Well packaged, cannot complain.
Published 21 months ago by John

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 419 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 28 Aug. 2013
Patricia (Tyne & Wear UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW ISOUL HIGH QUALITY 3 IN 1 3IN1 PACK STYLUS EXPENDABLE EXTENDABLE RETRACTABLE TOUCH PEN WITH ANTI-DUST PLUG CAP FOR IPOD / IPAD / MOBILE / MP3 / NOTE / TAB / APPLE / NOKIA / SAMSUNG / BLACKBERRY / HTC / LG / SONY ERICSSON / T-MOBILE / TOSHIBA / ASUS / ACER / VODAFONE / AMAZONE KINDLE / ALCATEL / ACER LIQUID C1 / BLACKBERRY Z10 / Q10 / HTC DESIRE U / SAMSUNG GALAXY FAME S6810 / EXPRESS I8730 / S7710 GALAXY XCOVER 2 / I9105 GALAXY S II PLUS / ATIV ODYSSEY I930 / LG OPTIMUS L7 II DUAL / TRI CHIP C333 / NEXUS 4 E960
Neat and useful, keeps the screen of my iPad clean and helps me get a better response on the touch screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little stylus pens, 22 Aug. 2013
these arrived quick, I wasn't sure how many I was getting but it was 4 in different colours, look great and work well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not used them yet., 13 Aug. 2013
Hope they last longer than the last one's we bought they were rubbish and my wife got through all three in a month the rubber tip were rubbish the did not las very long,you only get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars They re ok, 11 Aug. 2013
I get through these pens quickly, as I give them away, lose them and use them. I like these isoul as they expand and hang from the jack hole. (sounds rude ) They work well on my Galaxy although maybe a little "soft"compared to another type I bought. Good price though and would repeat the order , though I do like to try other makes for now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Product, 4 Jan. 2014
When I ordered this product it gave misleading information about the quantity of this item. It gave the impression of more than three it shows ten stylus pens and state more colour in one pack.
I would not recommend this product. it is expensive for three plastic styluses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gizmo, 29 Oct. 2013
Great little item and very reasonably priced too. All different colours so I can choose one to match my mood!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 9 Oct. 2013
B. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
These small bits of kit are just great. My fingers are not as "slight" as they used to be, but these make life using my smart phone just so much easier and I make no mistakes any more. Getting three in a pack is just great value. I recommend these to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, could be worse., 22 Sept. 2013
A. Morrison - See all my reviews
The build quality feels a little flimsy, but they are cheap I suppose.
Good size. Gave one each to my wife and mum in law, both report they are easy to use when extended but too small if not.
The plug attachment to keep the stylus attached to the phone does stick out a little from the phone so not as secure as coud be.
Overall, so long as you expect average to decent, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 15 Sept. 2013
Theses are great for the price and do the job they are intended for. They are also good as stocking fillers at Christmas or just as a little present for a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 11 Sept. 2013
Pleased with this product. Arrived promptly and well pacaged. Useful for texting on phone. Would recommend this product to users of touch screen phones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 419 | Next ›