on 26 December 2013
I bought this book before a visit to these states. It proved very useful not only in practical terms of finding locations, places to stay and eat but is informative about their history, geography and culture.
on 3 July 2013
700+ pages of useful info yet not too heavy to carry.
Would benefit from more maps for the towns and attractions written about in the book. Such maps would allow betting planning of one`s own route/tour. At present you have to pick places on your route and check the index to see if there is an entry.
Nonetheless this is packed full of info.
on 10 March 2014
We like this book because there is very little tourist info for Georga in any books we have for the USA. We are sure this will be of great help for our forthcoming trip. Chubby
on 25 January 2014
I have learned a lot about some beautiful places we are due to visit and hope that my expectations are met
on 15 April 2014
This guide is really comprehensive and gives you so much information about the area and indeed more than you could need. We are visiting later in the year and knew nothing about the area so this is welcome. We are reading up on things to do well in advance so we are well prepared. There is so much we might need to have a second visit.
on 11 April 2014
I normally prefer Dorling Kindersley guides (more pictures) but the Fodors guide was more recent. It was good for planning ahead of the trip and gave good hotel and restaurant recommendations as well as what to see. It us too heavy to carry about while out sightseeing however. I would consider buying Fodor's again.
on 25 October 2014
Arrived within 3 days and was invaluable over the next 3 weeks preparing and using for a 2 weeks flydrive. Worth every penny and far cheaper than alternative guide.
on 23 May 2014
As you would expect the travel guide is a very good comprehensive travel book, I also purchased the Kindle version to carry around
on 2 December 2014
Well worth the low asking fee - the internet links also work well and give an added dimension to the paper version.
on 23 May 2014
Well structured with OK content but I would like to see more maps. A reasonable buy at the very low price I paid..