5.0 out of 5 stars Barefoot running, 14 Aug 2013
This is my second pair of NB minimus v2. I you are into barefoot running, these shoes are absolutely the best! There's not much difference between the minimus road/-trail version, but I think that the trail-version has a better made innersole. So you might as well go for these even though you're runing on roads.
NB! I bought these the same size as my other conventional NB running shoes. Fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice trainers., 23 Feb 2014
I bought these for my husband as a christmas present. I bought two pairs by mistake and was planning to return the second pair back. however, my husband loved these trainers so much that he persuaded me to keep the second pair too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, stable and fits well, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: New Balance Mens MT10GL2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
A very lightweight and well built shoe. Very nice sole. Great shoe for outdoor running. Fits well for its size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job for a 62 year old!, 19 July 2014
It's about three years since I made a serious attempt to stop pounding my heels and get up on my toes; only when I was seeing all the wear on my conventional Saucony trainers across the front of my foot did I start looking at "barefoot" running shoes. These were a revelation; they just felt so light and fast. It should have been fairly obvious that with barefoot shoes you don't wear socks but it took a couple of bruised toenails for me to make the connection. Anyway, that saves on buying running socks every few months. My one moan about them is that I managed to wear a hole through the sole after just over six months running about four miles a day mainly on country roads. I can recommend these but I am switching for my next pair just to explore what is available. Good running to you all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 Jun 2014
A. Robb - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Balance Mens MT10GL2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
These feel very snug when you put them on, but they come into their own in use. It gives you the same sensation as cycling without a helmet. You are aware that strong heel strikes will cause you damage to knees and ankles, so instantly you adjust your gait to a much more forward style with added momentum in the pace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb trainer, 9 Jun 2014
Highly recommended - great for casual wear or bare- foot running, and also look cool! An all round great but with no faults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes buy 1/2 bigger, 2 April 2014
I've always been a size 10, so ordered these thinking they would fit, there are tight ,I can't wear them with socks, I'm ok running without but this may not work for everyone, I used to wear a pair of Adidas and the middle of my feet always hurt after a 4 mile run, with these no pain, I've just started running , I am obese and need to lose weight jogging always works and loved the idea of barefoot running , but those finger trainers just look weird , got mine for 54

5.0 out of 5 stars best shoe ever, 29 Mar 2014
I had few operations in my knees and so it was really hard to find the correct shoe..correct sole. this shoe is absolutely awesome , not to stiff, flexible, fits perfect . this is my second pair and I would always recommend this version..always...enjoy finding the correct shoe for yourself...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: New Balance Mens MT10GL2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
Great show, very comfortable. So light and easy to transport. The additional grip in the arch allows this shoe to be a great gym shoe, especially if your doing a variety of difference exercises requiring grip from different areas of your shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainer!, 12 Jan 2014
I bought these for H.I.T.T training, I found these instantly comfortable and perfect for the type of training I was doing. Fully recommend!