5.0 out of 5 stars Barefoot running, 14 Aug 2013
This is my second pair of NB minimus v2. I you are into barefoot running, these shoes are absolutely the best! There's not much difference between the minimus road/-trail version, but I think that the trail-version has a better made innersole. So you might as well go for these even though you're runing on roads.
NB! I bought these the same size as my other conventional NB running shoes. Fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice trainers., 23 Feb 2014
I bought these for my husband as a christmas present. I bought two pairs by mistake and was planning to return the second pair back. however, my husband loved these trainers so much that he persuaded me to keep the second pair too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, stable and fits well, 10 Feb 2014
A very lightweight and well built shoe. Very nice sole. Great shoe for outdoor running. Fits well for its size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes buy 1/2 bigger, 2 April 2014
I've always been a size 10, so ordered these thinking they would fit, there are tight ,I can't wear them with socks, I'm ok running without but this may not work for everyone, I used to wear a pair of Adidas and the middle of my feet always hurt after a 4 mile run, with these no pain, I've just started running , I am obese and need to lose weight jogging always works and loved the idea of barefoot running , but those finger trainers just look weird , got mine for 54

5.0 out of 5 stars best shoe ever, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: New Balance Mens MT10GL2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
I had few operations in my knees and so it was really hard to find the correct shoe..correct sole. this shoe is absolutely awesome , not to stiff, flexible, fits perfect . this is my second pair and I would always recommend this version..always...enjoy finding the correct shoe for yourself...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe, 29 Jan 2014
Great show, very comfortable. So light and easy to transport. The additional grip in the arch allows this shoe to be a great gym shoe, especially if your doing a variety of difference exercises requiring grip from different areas of your shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainer!, 12 Jan 2014
I bought these for H.I.T.T training, I found these instantly comfortable and perfect for the type of training I was doing. Fully recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars best barefoot shoe, 2 Jan 2014
I have a pair of these and inov8 195s also a pair of merrell glove 2 and these are the best for road. No breaking in time , really comfortable with or without socks. Just remember to wear them in mile by mile . I wore them onday one for 8 miles and my calfs were a little worse for wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: New Balance Mens MT10GL2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
My nb minimus are very comfortable, light and great for my feet. And are great for the centre strike and fore foot run!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 13 Dec 2013
I love these shoes. had the previous iteration of the shoe and the toebox was a tad wider which i prefer. However this is a solid running shoe for those who want to start barefoot running. ease into them slowly...

ARRAY(0xae2647e0)