Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 17 January 2013
Very good debut studio album. Littered with class songs.
1 Train has to go down as the best, just look at who is featuring (Yelawolf, Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, Danny Brown...)
Ghetto Symphony, Goldie, Long Live A$AP, Fashion Killa etc.
All tunes! Got to be worth a tenner!
This boy has got a bright future ahead of him, that's for sure.
on 17 January 2013
Excellent inventive hip-hop album, freshest I've heard for ages. The best thing about the CD are the beats which are really creative and like nothing else I've heard, chilled out but dark and ominous, a bit like early Burial or Skream tracks. Rapping is good, interesting voice, lyrics don't mean much but the overall sound is very impressive.
on 31 January 2013
Music is fresh and upbeat, however, the lyrics!!! Bought this for my 15year old son. On his first play, I made him aware that I was not happy. Subsequently, after playing the CD in my car stereo, I seem to have become immune to the indecent language, because the music is so good.
on 2 May 2015
This is by far one of the best albums, I have ever heard. a$AP Rocky is completely different from any other artist I've heard! Unfortunately there is a track on the album, were Drake ft's. But once you get over that, the album is ace!! There isn't a bad track on the album if I'm honest. If you are open minded about hip hop give it a go. Of you are stuck on the old stuff still give it a go! It will convert you!
on 22 February 2014
Bought randomly quite impressed will buy future albums moo moo oink bah lil wan won sing song long john son.
on 15 February 2014
A....mazin!!!!! This guy knows how to bring it! He turned up and wrote an album that hits every button in the hip hop business. With appearances by Kendrick, drake, 2 chainz makes the album one if my favourite buys of the year so far! Every hip hop fan needs this in their collection!
on 15 October 2013
Love every song on this album, has some of his best songs such as 'wild for the night', 'problems' and 'Goldie' and then when you start listening to songs like PMW and I come apart, it's the best album
on 6 April 2013
Bought this off the back of A$AP's mix tape LiveLoveA$AP. Waited ages for the release, and wasn't disappointed. Has been on heavy rotation in my car since purchase. There's a good mix of chilled tracks, as well as some tracks to get stupid to. The beats are well crafted, and the lyrics flow nicely. It's good to see a young up and coming emcee doing his own thing, instead of all that pop rubbish that passes for hip hop these days.
on 30 May 2015
This album is a borderline masterpiece, likely to attract new people to A$AP Rocky as well as greatly appease fans of his original Live.Love. A$AP mixtape with its trippy sounds and experimental nature. Highly recommended for open minded music fans.
on 12 October 2013
Fantastic album, I love the majority of the songs on this album. It something new, fresh & different. I know he was going to go big, a charming, good looking guy that really know how to kill it with fashion and rap.