5.0 out of 5 stars Nice buff!
I love the pattern on this buff. I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't fit, since my head is quite large (I'm tall!), but it is stretchy and looks good, not too tight. It was a bit itchy at first, but got better after I washed it.
Published 5 months ago by The Swedish Chef

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing washing instructions
I am relatively happy with what I received, it has kept me warm, although the colour is dire (not pink enough) and gives one the appearance of being in a 'neck brace'.
Published 16 months ago by catman

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing washing instructions, 8 April 2013
More worrying is the fact that despite the price, (High for a Buff) the washing instructions had been cut off. (A fact that I've only just realised). When I was in the trade in a small way this usually indicated that the item was a 'second' or that it had been sold off cheaply to compensate for too many having been made, and not enough sold.
The latter could be the case given the colour.
So - OK it works. But I wouldn't buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice buff!, 28 Mar 2014