5.0 out of 5 stars Grabarchuk Greats!, 17 May 2013
This review is from: 103 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets) (Kindle Edition)
103 Puzzles Quizzes is the newest puzzlebook by the Grabarchuk Family. These puzzles are unique and addictive. I love working through these books, and I buy every single one this family puts out. I'm always waiting for the next one! We actually buy each one twice...one for my device, and one for my son's. We don't like to share!

5.0 out of 5 stars More HD Puzzle Fun from the Grabachuk Family!, 11 April 2013
I have certainly become a fan of the Grabchuk Family's work. I normally like my puzzles in videogame format, so having an ebook like this is quite appealing to me. I initially found the Puzzle Quizzes series a bit difficult to get into, but now I really enjoy the challenge. There are times I get a bit frustrated, but it's nice to have a way to work out my brain :-)

I'm still amazed at how they keep thinking up these awesome puzzles, and I really liked the visual style of puzzles in this volume. The instructions are nice and clear. I found them intuitive and easy to get into. I found this to be a great de-stresser after a long day of work.

I found that this to maintain a consistent level of difficulty (some of their other books get a bit tough). Don't get discouraged if you mess up a few. You'll also find new material here - even if you've completed their other books, this won't be a cakewalk.

If you've enjoyed other Grabachuk books, then you likely already have this. At this price, you really have no excuse to not give it a try. I can't say enough good things about this HD version; if you have a supported device it is a must. The bright colours and clean graphics certainly add to the overall experience, but the e-ink option is great on the go (I ended up buying both).

Rodolfo

5.0 out of 5 stars challenging and fun puzzles, 5 April 2013
I have enjoyed the puzzle books published by the Grabarchuk family in the past, and this newest version is no exception. I enjoy puzzles and games that challenge me and that I have to use my brain to solve. I have found that working on puzzles such as those in this series of kindle books helps improve my memory and cognition. As other reviewers have mentioned, working your brain is important to keeping your mind sharp. Learning new things and figuring out these puzzles is a great way to keep your mind sharp. I love that they keep coming out with new fun and interesting puzzles that keep me interested. The portability of these puzzles on my Kindle makes it easy for me to work on puzzles while I'm waiting for an appointment or to pick the kids up from school. If you enjoy working on puzzles and games that require logic, you will really enjoy this latest installment of puzzles for your kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun pluzzle book to have on your electronic bookshelf, 4 April 2013
103 Puzzle Quizzes HD is a solid 5-star puzzle book with plenty of entertainment value. Always something new, and varying levels of challenge. Like all the Grabarchuk family puzzle books, we use this to pass the time in our family when we have time to kill, while stuck in a waiting room or at dinner while waiting for our food. I like to challenge the kids and they enjoy the family play. Nice, sharp images in the HD version. A fun book to have on your electronic bookshelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Challenging, HD-Quality!!, 1 April 2013
I am always on the hunt for mind-stimulating challenges such as Puzzle Quizzes, mental rotation exercises, math problems and other logical challenges, but there never seems to be enough challenges, good enough, or they are just too hard, or too boring to solve.

A colleague of mine recommended me to checkout this "103 Puzzle Quizzes HD" book and I was first skeptical since I thought it would just be a waste of precious time and money. Man, was I ever wrong?! :D This book is amazingly simple to navigate through, it has new and exciting mental exercises for all ages!

The sweet HD-quality of this book is also amazing so it grabs my kids attention so they don't just throw it away because of the brain-dead video games existing today. The exercises are different each time which makes it fun every single time you open up the book and want to challenge your mind while enjoying a cup of hot coffee.

Thank you very much for creating such a simple, yet extremely entertaining and educational book! More parents should get these for their kids instead of these brain-dead video games existing these days. God bless you dear Puzzle Quiz HD book!