on 23 April 2014
It's a great concept and almost perfectly executed but there are a couple of fundamental flaws which HP clearly rushed into production. My two major concerns are firstly the full version of windows 8 is too power hungry for the cpu and tiny 2gb of ram which makes multi tasking very slow. It is however great for light usage (email, web browsing etc). My main issue with a product that i was very excited about is the appalling battery life. The two batteries should make it incredible but every unit has a problem that hp still has done nothing to fix where, if i put it simply the keyboard battery drains both batteries even when turned off so the batteries will be dead a day later. This was so nearly a great computer, as it is it just looks nice.
on 30 March 2015
Amazing! Great stuff
on 16 January 2014
This is a good unit, we bought two, but one crashed and we had huge problems in Slovenia getting it repaired, the HP office in Ljubljana made sure I got the message that they did not care less, they could not repair it in Slovenia because it is a "Pavilion" unit and it had to be collect to go to Budapest for repair, they collect free of charge once I jumped through all the hoops and after that it was gone I heard nothing, the supplier said it was in Athens,, the HP office told me it was in Budapest and said it would be fixed soon! HP in the UK were no only a waste of time but delighted in not helping me because even though I bought it in the UK I was in Slovenia at the time it went wrong. In short I gave up and wrote it off, then out of the blue one day it showed up! Since then the supplier gave me extended warranty from 3 to 12 mths because they were HP refurbished units. Would I buy again, no not from HP but I like the idea and the windows 8 concept though you would think by now they would have more apps available, that is a problem and the mail is poor, outlook was great this version on 8 is not, too basic.Like the idea of the machine, like the idea of windows 8 machine is nice but HP are not!
0Comment6 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2014
I would not recommend to friends as it is to expensive for what you get it is also very heavy
on 18 June 2013
Great wee computer for everyday home use.
light easy to use, both using the keyboard and as a separate tablet.
0Comment8 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse