5.0 out of 5 stars excellent bag, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
This is a big bag (about cabin luggage size and I am delighted with it. It is so cheap compared to more established makes, I was not sure what to expect, I bought on the strength of reviews here and other purchasers were not wrong. It is very sturdy and well made, the clips and zip fastenings are metal and I will have no trouble getting both my cameras (50D and 7D) in it along with two or thee lenses and my bits and pieces. I could fit my laptop in if i just took one camera, It is quite heavy but that is the only disadvantage I can see and I totally recommend this product. I am off to see what else the company does.

5.0 out of 5 stars best bag for the money, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
I've been wrecking my head for weeks looking for the perfect kit bag to fit my gear and I nearly bought a £199 bag because the pictures look deceiving on amazon it only looks like you would fit 2 bodies and 4 lens's but this is not the case, I have 3 flashes, 2 bodies, 3 telephoto lenses, a 500mm reflex lens 3 prime lenses, 2 square filter sleeves, wires, chargers, batteries, cards, teleconverter and macro tubes and still have space!! it just swallows it up.. holds a tripod, monopod and 2 flash umbrellas and stands on the outside straps... I honestly cannot find a better value bag on the web and I've searched EVERYWHERE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!, 30 Sep 2013
Ian Divers (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
I had the smaller version which was superb, but I could not purchase a second one of the same type unfortunately. Buying the larger case was my answer ... and it is much larger. Plenty of room for all my kit and the wifes' as well. Well padded with moveable inner pockets to configure the space as you need it. The are zip pockets galor and a waterproof cover that fold out easily. It is really sturdy and even has straps to carry the tripod.The only niggle is the shoulder strap is not adjustable! That is the only fault I can think of. It is extremely well made and I anticipate this bag seeing out my lifetime. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag, 13 Feb 2014
Alan Gregory - See all my reviews
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
This bag is simply faultless .... I was going to buy another Lowepro ( which I am very happy with ) but came across this gem ....... twice the size ,half the cost & just as well made as the Lowepro ( padding is amazing ) . It isn't as ' snazzy' but my word does it do the job ! ....... I am able to pack 4 lenses + a D700 ( extra battery grip ) with a 24-70 mm lens fitted + a D300( extra battery grip ) with a 17-55 mm lens fitted & even better , both lenses have their hoods fitted ! .... so , straight out of the bag & start working . no fiddling around . The rain cover is easy to fit & there are plenty of pockets .

It is well thought out & I doubt if anyone will be disappointed with this excellent product especially at the price . I recommend this bag with confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed., 9 July 2013
Malcolm D. Porter (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
I was not too sure how big this bag was when I ordered it, but to my most pleasant surprise, it was spot on for the kit I have. It actually swallows my telephoto lens and all the other gubbins I have, with lots of spare capacity. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart purchase !, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
Big,big,big bag ! A lot of space for everything,good materials,feels safe,feels well made,looks good too ! Cheap but quility product,really rare to find something like that.One thing to say only....the name ! Come on man what you were thinking...but of course thats small potatoes,the bag is perfect totally recommended !

4.0 out of 5 stars Mantona Large Photo Bag,, 1 Dec 2013
S. Little - See all my reviews
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
A Large square photo bag approx. 18 inches x 10 inches x 8 inches (h). Well constructed and feels tough. The layout could have been a little better thought out including the dividers which don't seem to have any logical layout, however for about the fifth of the cost of a well known branded bag of similar size you can't complain. For carrying a lot of gear or just for storage of camera accessories (which I use it for) its ideal!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain price for a quality bag, 28 May 2013
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
I've been looking for a large camera bag to fit all (or most) of my kit, especially 2 DSLRs and a variety of lenses.

I looked at the usual suspects and whilst I realise you get what you pay for, paying half price doesn't always equate to half value, so I began searching for an unknown brand of similar style but cheaper. I stumbled upon the Mantona large camera bag here on Amazon. The one review gave it good marks so I bit the bullet and bought one. I've seen these on different sites named Mantona "New York".

Well it arrived today and I'm very impressed. The padding all around the bag is very thick and the space inside the bag has swallowed all my kit -
D90
D80
18mm-55mm
18mm-200mm
50mm
35mm
105mm
85mm
YN-467 flash and rocket blower.
All my filters and odds-and-sods fit in the front pocket.
The pocket at the rear will hold my iPad in it's protective leather case.
The 6 dividers can be arranged in any manner of configuration and a tripod can be strapped to the front.

The Amazon page does mention 2 side elasticated net bags which don't feature on my bag nor any of the photos.

There are lots of external webbing loops/strips for attaching further equipment (much like the Lowepro Sliplock loops) and the padded shoulder strap and bag "D-Rings" are metal.

All in all I thoroughly recommend this bag for anyone who wants a large 2 DSLR+kit shoulder bag but doesn't want to pay top dollar and sacrifice much in the way of quality.

Is it up the quality of my other more expensive bags? Probably not. Does it look like it cost half the price of the more expensive bags ? Definitely not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic photo bag, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
This is a "Big Bag" plenty room for your cameras and bits in well padded and adjustable sectioned interior.When I go on a shoot I dont know what to take to get best photos as I am no photographer only keen so I tend to carry as much as I can.With this bag you can carry a lot of stuff comfortably and securely.Would highly recommend it,well worth the money.Even straps on it to carry a tripod.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fantastic purchase!! well worth it, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR (Accessory)
seen this bag on amazon at £40 ish, but delivery was 1-2 months!!! then they offered me an external seller price was £30 +11 postage so same price overall, with delivery coming from Germany in 15-18 days, so I bought it, ordered on the Monday and I was here on the Wednesday afternoon...amazing... the bag is excellent!! loads of room for my camera and extras. I can fit in everything I have - a telescopic lens, 2 standard lens, 2 flashes, a body, numerous filters etc, there are loads of pockets and the padding is excellent the bag is brilliant and only a third of the price of a named bag. well worth it!!

mantona Large Photo Bag for SLR