on 12 August 2013
Lovely scarf, soft material and while lightweight drapes beautifully when worn; ideal length. I chose the apricot colour but I would describe it as dark cream or very milky coffee coloured - it's just as it is in the photo. Very good value for money
You could wear this with formal suit or jacket or just as easily casually. I think it suits all age groups and am just about to order the black version for my teenage niece.
on 2 January 2014
First off, can I say, I love the colour and the print. The material is fine and it goes with everything. I'm disappointed that it's advertised as "long" and it's really not. You couldn't wrap it or tie it without looking utterly ridiculous, which exactly why I purchased this - I had a top that needed something to cover more of the neck area to make it suitable for the office, and planned on tying this is a bow around my neck. You just can't, it's not long enough, and the pictures of this on the model make it look really long! It's either the scarf, or the model, who's freakishly tiny?!
on 30 October 2013
Extremely angry as I ordered and paid for this item over a month ago and I have never received it would like to no when I'm getting it!
on 22 November 2013
This scarf is a pretty colour but not very well made and looks cheap. Arrived a long time after ordering.
on 8 June 2013
Arrived quickly, material is a bit flimsy and not of a good quality but that's probably why it's so cheap.
on 28 December 2013
I had ordered one of these scarves before and was really pleased with it. The fabric and design itself was pretty. But unfortunately the edges were frayed and the stitching was white and stood out on the scarf colour. The delivery took longer than I thought, maybe the machinist was having a bad day.
on 25 February 2013
This scarf is really soft to the touch. It is long enough to wear as pictured, but as the matieral is a bit wide it is quite heavy doesn't stay put like it should. The cat print is nice though and it is good value.
on 4 March 2014
I am still waiting for this scarf and ordered it on the 4th February. The company says that it is based in the UK so I am not sure why I am still waiting over a month later! It is frustrating because it was supposed to be a Birthday present.
on 29 December 2013
I wasn't expecting much from this because of the low price but it's fine. I gave it as a gift to a friend and they loved it. The material is really soft and the print is ideal, would have been happy with it even if it cost more.
on 9 February 2014
I bought this scarf just before Christmas, and I just love it. My daugther paid double the price for one which was no where near the same quality. I have just purchased another as a gift for her; I know she will just love it.