5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
I loved this book, I've read a lot of zombie/apocolyptic stories and this one is great!
I liked the explanation for the start of the virus. It made a change from books that never explain how the dead start to rise, the cause of the plague, patient zero etc.
Published 11 months ago by G. Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable
If you want a simple read and like zombie novels, then go for it. It's entertaining enough and I found the story interesting, even laugh out loud funny at times.
There are a few irritating grammar errors, but that's a minor quibble. It's still better than many others out there.
Published 11 months ago by Fossil

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 10 Dec 2013
G. Scott "Gian" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I'm not a critic but like a good story with good, believable characters and something that doesn't waffle on about sunsets and trees blowing in the wind (or whatever descriptive stuff they decide to put in to plump up the pages)
Anyway, I enjoyed it and I've already bought the next 2 books, 'nuff said :)
I hardly ever, (if ever,) review anything, so the fact I've done so this time shows how much I enjoyed it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 9 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok ..., 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book had really good potential and was a little different as you New how the virus started and how quickly it spread, it also had some funny bits,some Hart pounding bits and then some who on earth wrote this a 12 year old bits. Half way through I skipped a few pages as I was sick of reading how great life was in a dead world as the main character had found the love of his life and just happened to find a top of the range luxury pad at the top of a bank building complete with a hidden games room! It all just seemed a little to easy going and not enough zombies who by the way manage to open and unlock doors for each other. It also had a lot of American lingo that I didn't understand. Don't no yet if I want to read the other two books it didn't grip me enough to want to know if they survive or not, or just get married and have some clever zombies as witnesses!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, excellent value., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Easy read, excellent value. Would have given it 4.5 stars if I could, nothing to complain about, story line works. Kept me interested all the way through, bought book two straight away. Got more than I paid for, so what more can I say, if you like zombie books you can't go wrong buying this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I LIKED THIS BOOK VERY MUCH,GOOD STORY ,LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT ONE,What more could any self-respecting zombie fan ask for?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first zombie book I've read and I found it extremely enjoyable, well written with good character development. I can't wait to read the next one in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Took a chance on this book as it was only a penny to download to the kindle and i was pleasantly suprised as i loved it , the characters seem pretty real and the book is well written but not too heavy, read it in my lunch break in work over a number of days and will now be getting the next one in the series , worth a look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This novel is amazingly well written. I could not put it down often reading until falling asleep with kindle gripped in my hands. Brilliant writing. Look forward to rest in serious. I am not a zombie fan....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Feb 2014
Ian Stewart - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
First zombie book I have read and I really enjoyed ,fast paced and I am looking forward to part 2.Starting it now

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting reading, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
full on zombie onslaught well written and compelling - I am looking forward to the next one - got it ready!

Dead Air (The Dead Series Book 1)