5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
good price

4.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters Collectables Originals, 1 Jun 2014
RachelandOliver (Chester-le-Street) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Collectables Originals (Toy)
I bought this particular packet of Moshi Monsters because it was cheap and also because the description says it contains Moshi Monsters from series 1, 2 and 3. My son doesn't have any monsters from series 1, 2 or 3 yet so I knew he wouldn't end up with any duplicates. However the packet we received actually contains one monster from series 1, two from series 5 and one from series 4; my son already has two of these! Nevertheless we have decided to keep the packet rather than return it as it is still worth the money even to only receive two new monsters to add to the collection. He now has Hansel and Dr. C. Fingz which I think are rare(?!) I would definitely recommend this and am thinking of buying more

5.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters Originals, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Collectables Originals (Toy)
A great buy for my son who is a huge moshi fan. The only thing I dislike about it is the fact that you can only order 5 of them in one order. I tried ordering them again after about a week and it allowed me to, unlike before. But great value for only 2 pounds!

4.0 out of 5 stars Series 1,2,3 included, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Collectables Originals (Toy)
Series 1,2,3 included in this set. The seen moshis are nice. I was disappointed with the hidden moshis though because there were 3 golden peek a boo out of the 4 hidden moshis i ordered, even though the packs were different . Peek a boo is common in this series in my experience, I have had 5 in 8 packs : ( , either that or I have had bad luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Collectables Originals (Toy)
This toy is great for children who want to complete their collection. I bought this for my 2 twins and they were thrilled. One of them got Penny, Gigi, Gabby and Stanley visible and there surprise was a gold Cleo.The other one had Wirley, Colen cacher, Cutie Pie and mr snoodle visible and the surprise was gold jeepers. so they were both happy.

I DEFFENETLY RECOMEND THIS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Collectables Originals (Toy)
These packs have a mix of series 1-3 moshi figures. Each pack comes with a ultra rare or two! I got Iggy( ultra rare!), Wurly (ultra rare!), Ratty, Flumppy and golden Bannana montana ( ultra rare!)

I would recommend this to any one who has most figures but are missing a few from each series ( like me) or just anyone who loves Moshi's!!!!

Overall I think that these are great!!!!!! And this is a great way of getting Ultra ( realy ultra!!) rares so you don't have to buy them seperatly for 5 +!!

Moshi Monsters Two Moshling Foil Pack - Originals - Link for Moshi original 2 pack!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Mar 2013
Mrs. D. Fox (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Collectables Originals (Toy)
I think these are a great idea to complete the kids moshi monster collections, they was a really good price when I got mine too. Delivery was quick which is always good.

Moshi Monsters Collectables Originals