5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, grippable, fits perfectly and looks great.
Published 19 months ago by WDawson

3.0 out of 5 stars kindle skin
Bought 2.....1 for kindle paper white and 1 for kindle 6" reader.
The fit on the paper white is great and I would give this 5 stars but the fit on the 6" is not good and my husband had to cut bits out of the sides. Arrived in good time.
Published 6 months ago by MJD

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, grippable, fits perfectly and looks great., 22 Jan 2013
I purchased this last month, took 3 weeks to arrive to UK. It's a wonderful case, slim and comfy to hold, it actually makes holding the Kindle Paperwhite easier. I had a leathercase for my Paperwhite but hated the bulky size, so opted for one of these instead and got a screen protector. It looks great on the Kindle Paperwhite and I'm recommending one of these to all my friends and family who own a Paperwhite. Get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fosmon Dura FRO Series (TPU) Semi Flex Skin Case for Amazon kindle Paperwhite / Paperwhite 3G, 6 inch eReader (Purple)
The case fits the paperwhite perfectly and is ideal as it protects the paperwhite without making it bulky and uncomfortable to hold, also makes it slim enough to slip into a smaller bag unlike the book type covers. It also arrived quicker than the estimated delivery time.

3.0 out of 5 stars kindle skin, 6 Feb 2014
Bought 2.....1 for kindle paper white and 1 for kindle 6" reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fosmon Dura Skin Case for Paperwhite PURPLE, 17 Dec 2013
Mrs V (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Took nearly 3wks to arrive, irritating but definitely worth the wait. The case arrived in a 'frustration free' type brown bag and that was inside a fully watertight plastic envelope. The colour 'purple' is totally misleading as the one I received is a lovely (slightly transparent) pale lilac, definitely not the vibrant purple shown. The cover fits like a glove and as it overlaps the front of the paperwhite slightly as well, gives good protection if my new paperwhite 2 is placed face down. Another advantage of the cover is it's weight, at 40g much lighter than the official cover at 135g - a big issue for me as I have arthritis so the lighter the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Nov 2013
Just what I needed: adds little bulk to the Kindle yet nice and sturdy and will protect the device from the occasional corner knock. Cheap, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ace, amazing value, 19 Aug 2014
Superb skin case. Fits perfectly and provides the protection needed. I got fed up with the heavy leather Official kindle case and was using my kindle two (keyboard) naked. This was great till I dropped it! The screen stopped working immediately. Thus case seems just the job to protect my new kindle paper white...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, thanks, 8 July 2014
great colour, fits well, great service, perfect, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 19 Jun 2014
This fits my Kindle paperwhite snugly so that it's barely noticable whilst protecting my Kindle from the odd accidental drop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover for kindle paperwhite, 5 Jun 2014
I received it in two weeks, earlier than I expected. It fits the paperwhite perfectly, it's light and not very noticeable. It protects the back of the kindle, not the front, but I find it a lot better than my old (much more expensive and bulky) leather cover. After all, the kindle is great also because it's so light and thin, and you don't want to lose this advantage! I'm not using a screen cover since I got the paperwhite a couple of months ago, and I don't feel I need one: the screen doesn't glare and doesn't get dirty with my fingerprints, so I think this cover is all I need (and at a great price). I recommend it - it gets 4 out 5 only because it's plain black...

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 May 2014
really great quality TPU case. Deep color, feels great in the hand (and is frosted...so no fingerprints!) fits perfectly, and allows the recharging port to be accessed fully. I now own Fosmon cases for my ipad, phone and kindle, and have been happy with all three. thanks!