Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's Shop now

on 25 August 2013
Bought the case two days ago and it was delivered today. I wasn't expecting great things for the price, frankly. But I've been more than pleasantly surprised. The case is great. And I consider it good value. It's built for my 5"Garmin Nuvi 2592LMT - fits perfectly. It's NOT built for storing or carrying cables and accessories - only the Sat Nav unit. The build quality is very good. One thing to note about the design that doesn't show in the supplier photos - the sides are elasticated gussets. They're neatly finished off and offer a snugness to the unit when installed. It means however, that the sides aren't fully enclosed. See the customer photos I've uploaded for this detail. It may matter to some people. It doesn't to me. I'm very, very pleased with it.
Sharp-eyed viewers may notice a little white mark on the photo front view in the top left corner, I think. The mark's not there now - I wiped it clean with a wet finger! I wasn't smart enough to notice it before I photographed it! But it's given me the opportunity to tell you that little marks wipe clean readily from the surface! I can't comment on how robust the surface is likely to be though! It's not leather. But then, even leather can get ripped easily - as I found out two weeks after buying a new black leather jacket in Florence last year! And THAT was a darned sight more expensive than this little value for money case!
review image review image review image
on 21 July 2013
Very pleased with my carry case, it fits my new Garmin satnav perfectly. Looks very smart and although not leather it seems very good quality, especially for the price I paid (half of what a similar one with a Garmin label on costs). Good firm cover with a little padding, so should do the job of protecting my satnav whilst being carried around. Will do very nicely, thank you.
on 17 March 2013
Fast delivery, It might not be leather but the quality and finish are super. At this price you could not ask for more. Looks just like the garmin product but without the name
on 1 October 2013
For the £5.99 price tag this case is brilliant. Strong sturdy leather that really protects the Sat nav from bumps, scratches etc. Well worth the money. Can't fault it.
on 4 June 2013
Fits my Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT 5" Sat nav perfect. As others have said looks and feels like the real deal for lots less. Buy it you wont be disappointed.

You can only get the sat nav in this case. You wont be able to fit the cable or cradle if that's what you are after.
on 28 June 2014
Product delivered on time and well packaged, a good size that fits our Garmin satnav snugly. Handy as we share the satnav with sons and sometimes it is in transit between vehicles or stored indoors. Good service from supplier, would recommend.
on 28 June 2014
I would thoroughly recommend this case. It fits my 5" Garmin satnav perfectly. The case is good quality and protects the satnav very well. Good service/fast delivery.
on 1 July 2014
Very happy with my purchase, it arrived very promptly, well packaged and fits the sat nav great, nice slim case that I can slip into my handbag.
on 10 October 2013
This particular case fitted my 5-inch sat nav exactly with no room for it to slip around inside the case. The protection is good and is very similar to the typical mobile phone cases on sale today. as is the actual main manufacturing material. Good delivery and it arrived before the promised date.
on 4 June 2014
The case is robust without being bulky, a snug fit for the Garmin which seems to be adequately protected. No room for cables but neatness allows it to slip easily into a bag or pocket if you want to remove it from the vehicle. Rapid delivery before advised date,
Good value for money.