5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
Fits my Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT 5" Sat nav perfect. As others have said looks and feels like the real deal for lots less. Buy it you wont be disappointed.

You can only get the sat nav in this case. You wont be able to fit the cable or cradle if that's what you are after.
Published 19 months ago by P. Hopkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Represents good value for the price paid. Ideal if transporting your Garmin. Quality is average but then didn't pay too much for it.
Published 11 months ago by Michael Bradshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 4 Jun 2013
P. Hopkinson "Hoppo" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Premium 5-inch Carry Case Fits All 5-inch Garmin GPS Navigators (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Will do very nicely, thank you., 21 July 2013
Maureen (Lincoln, England) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with my carry case, it fits my new Garmin satnav perfectly. Looks very smart and although not leather it seems very good quality, especially for the price I paid (half of what a similar one with a Garmin label on costs). Good firm cover with a little padding, so should do the job of protecting my satnav whilst being carried around. Will do very nicely, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars See what you're getting, 25 Aug 2013
Richard (Deepest, darkest UK) - See all my reviews
Bought the case two days ago and it was delivered today. I wasn't expecting great things for the price, frankly. But I've been more than pleasantly surprised. The case is great. And I consider it good value. It's built for my 5"Garmin Nuvi 2592LMT - fits perfectly. It's NOT built for storing or carrying cables and accessories - only the Sat Nav unit. The build quality is very good. One thing to note about the design that doesn't show in the supplier photos - the sides are elasticated gussets. They're neatly finished off and offer a snugness to the unit when installed. It means however, that the sides aren't fully enclosed. See the customer photos I've uploaded for this detail. It may matter to some people. It doesn't to me. I'm very, very pleased with it.
Sharp-eyed viewers may notice a little white mark on the photo front view in the top left corner, I think. The mark's not there now - I wiped it clean with a wet finger! I wasn't smart enough to notice it before I photographed it! But it's given me the opportunity to tell you that little marks wipe clean readily from the surface! I can't comment on how robust the surface is likely to be though! It's not leather. But then, even leather can get ripped easily - as I found out two weeks after buying a new black leather jacket in Florence last year! And THAT was a darned sight more expensive than this little value for money case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, delighted with my purchase, 17 Mar 2013
Fast delivery, It might not be leather but the quality and finish are super. At this price you could not ask for more. Looks just like the garmin product but without the name

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 1 Oct 2013
For the £5.99 price tag this case is brilliant. Strong sturdy leather that really protects the Sat nav from bumps, scratches etc. Well worth the money. Can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made, ideal for job, 28 Jun 2014
Product delivered on time and well packaged, a good size that fits our Garmin satnav snugly. Handy as we share the satnav with sons and sometimes it is in transit between vehicles or stored indoors. Good service from supplier, would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sat nav, 28 Jun 2014
First time user of a sat nav. Speedy delivery, easy to set up even for a non teccie like me. Good size screen with easy to follow directions. Got me to the destination no problem. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Jun 2014
I would thoroughly recommend this case. It fits my 5" Garmin satnav perfectly. The case is good quality and protects the satnav very well. Good service/fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, good quality, 1 July 2014
Very happy with my purchase, it arrived very promptly, well packaged and fits the sat nav great, nice slim case that I can slip into my handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin SatNav 5" carry case, 6 July 2014
This case is perfect for my Garmin Sat Nav & it is so easy to either, carry or fit into a cubby in the car.