4.0 out of 5 stars An Essential App for the Bus User
Published 20 months ago by Andrew McCann

3.0 out of 5 stars Bus Checker
Have not used it as as outgoing tool as yet but i expected it to have the bus timetables in the app ?
Published 12 months ago by John

4.0 out of 5 stars An Essential App for the Bus User, 5 April 2013
Andrew McCann (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: UK Bus Checker(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
From my personal experience, living on the outskirts of a large city, I find this to be is an extremely useful app. It makes it very easy indeed to travel from A to B with minimal fuss and maximum know-how about which is the best route for the specific destination. However it is important to note before purchase that it requires an Internet connection in order to operate appropriately.

Live as well as scheduled bus information is available However the accuracy of the live information is dependent on the streams that are received via the buses and from my experience are not always to be relied on at this point in time, although this is no reflection on the quality and capability of the app itself.

The maps look very good on the Kindle Fire HD and it is a very straightforward process to locate stops local to a particular geographical location by entering a postcode or street name.

Once a bus stop has been selected from the various choices, the route numbers of buses which stop there are listed together with the times that they are due to arrive. When a particular bus has been selected, the various stops en route to the destination are shown, together with the route numbers of buses which stop at each bus stop. This is particularly useful when making a journey which involves changing buses and determining the quickest means of reaching a specific destination.

This is a most useful app, which serves my purposes well and once the accuracy of live data from the bus companies improves will really represent the most perfect app.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is not the first time I use it, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: UK Bus Checker(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Actually, I have this same app in another device, so it is not the first time that I use it. I really like the reliable way you can get the information of your next bus timetable with, especially if you are around Central London and suddenly there are delays or suspended service in your tube line. As I take the bus on my way back home on spring and summer, as a part of my journey from Oxford Circus after my lectures, it is handy to me to know when the next bus will stop so I can decide whether I still have time for doing something else before catching it and calculate the time of my arrival for supper. This is the app for people who is on the go as you only need to type the postcode and immediately you get a precise street map with all the available stops and bus numbers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be without this app !, 13 April 2013
This review is from: UK Bus Checker(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Started with the lite then bought the full works - it really is one of the best apps ever !

5.0 out of 5 stars Uk Bus checker, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: UK Bus Checker(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
First rate app. Does what it says it will do and I have found it most reliable around the country.

5.0 out of 5 stars This app is well worth having, and works perfectly., 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: UK Bus Checker(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
If you use a lot of buses, you'll find this app very useful. All your local buses are there, from home, and every detail is clear and easy to understand, which would be of great assistance on journeys to unfamiliar places

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 April 2014
scottg (Bristol,UK) - See all my reviews
I love this app!
It's simple but works brilliantly!
The maps are clear and the information seems to be quite accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential App For Bus Users, 18 July 2014
J. R. Thomson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UK Bus Checker(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I really like this app and wouldn't be without it.
My only gripe is once again users of the Amazon Appstore are badly let down compared to Google Play users.
I've paid twice for this app across both platforms and am enjoying great new features on a new update on Google Play, but the app is never updated on this platform.
Come on Amazon, sort it out!

4.0 out of 5 stars A must-have., 8 July 2014
H. King (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UK Bus Checker(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
As of 8/6/14 it is missing our newest bus stop (R68 Twickenham, England, UK) - expecting this will change soon. Other than that, this ap is a total must-have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 May 2014
This review is from: UK Bus Checker(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
AS long as the app stays up to date it works well and is easy to use and navigate through

5.0 out of 5 stars a boon for bus travelers, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: UK Bus Checker(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
product was all I expected it is great as I am a pensioner traveling by bus as I had to give up my car it means I can time my journeys and not stand waiting hoping a bus is due soon