Published 5 months ago by j

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if I can recommend this headset stand
Packaging is nice, with good protection from the original box that comes with it.

Assembly was straightforward - just needed to insert the two metal pieces into the plastic slot.

Published on 7 May 2013 by Sumaworld

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if I can recommend this headset stand, 7 May 2013
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)

I have to say it is disappointing regarding the build quality - the black plastic body is lightweight and cheap, and i can feel that its quite hollow inside. When I placed my headset on top of the hanger the body does sag a bit to the bottom. The bottom metal rest is a bit shaky and does not fit the slot tightly. I am questioning how long this rest will last.

I would suggest looking to other headset stands even though its a 'gaming gear' from Turtle Beach.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Needs To Do!, 3 May 2014
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
It's a headphone stand...it holds headphones...it's really nothing better than that. My only cons to this product is the price, why does it cost £14 for something that just holds your headphones up but that comment isn't pointing it's finger at this product as before purchasing this I was obviously looking at other headphone stands and all of them had shocking prices, so really what I saying is that if you're willing to pay £15-£30 on a headphone stand then that's fine by me but I really want them to put the flippin prices down!!! My second con which is pointing it's finger at this product it the fact that the bottom piece of metal that keeps it from falling over doesn't stay in so I just had to put a bit of tape to keep it there which really isn't bad at all as it's pretty much unnoticeable from about a foot away if your not looking for the tape. But in conclusion just buy this because it's the cheapest stand and just don't spend £20 on a flippin headphone stand!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 10 Nov. 2013
Rui Archer (Porto, Portugal) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
The stand sags a bit under the weight of my Kraken Pro headset, making it easy for the headset to fall out of it with just a light knock on the unit. The locking mechanism that holds the bars in place only worked for one side of the bottom bar..

1.0 out of 5 stars Collapse!, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
Title tells everything! Mount the big metal stand, but it will not attach to the stand and when I put my headset on it, sometimes it collapses! CRAP from Tu

5.0 out of 5 stars good product (make sure metal supports have clicked into place), 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
seen some other reviews about it not seeming sturdy enough but thought i would try it anyway.The build quality feels great (although its just a piece of plastic and 2 pieces of metal) i put it all together and my fears came true it had a lot of movement in it and i thought it was gonna collapse so i had another look turns out only on side of the metal support had clicked into place to secure it i pushed the other side in ( took some force actually) and that sorted it it out does not move at all now good product for the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
The bottom bar that holds the hole thing up isn't stable, it relys on the wait to stay in because it comes out easily.
Over all the product serves its purpose and is a good quality headset stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
I saw some reviews before I bought this about the build quality etc. I have no idea what they were on about. I must have taken my headphones on and off of this hundreds of times and it's moved house and it is still like new.

Does what it says on the tin and stops me from standing on my headphones. Delivery was fast cant complain.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as I didn't like having my headphones trailing all over my desks, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
I bought this as I didn't like having my headphones trailing all over my desks. This product was easy to put together and was just what I needed.

The build quality isn't the best but does the job exceedingly well, it's nothing too fancy either so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Overall, a very good product and handles many different types of headphones all shapes and sizes very well. There seems to be no tension when force is applied from the headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 31 May 2014
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
What can I say it's a headset stand and believe it or not it does a great job supporting my headset .

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE!!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
Looks nice does what you need it to do, build quality is what you would expect for the price overal i give it 4 star!!! Defo with the cash!!

HS1 Headset Stand
HS1 Headset Stand by Turtle Beach (Not Machine Specific)