5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good character...
Dash is such an amazing character.. he is fast, agile, and good fun...
We have received the game just today, and I have been playing with my son and have to say that I love it, especially, because this is the first time I am playing a game.. I can't believe I am winning...

definitely recommend this character, he is great fun...!!
Published 9 months ago by Morena

1.0 out of 5 stars Dash is snapped!
When I got the dash figure for Disney infinity it was only a ripped open box and Dashs head that had been ripped off I could not use him I want another one!
Published 10 months ago by DouchetoToys

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good character..., 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney Infinity Character - Dash (PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS) (Accessory)
Dash is such an amazing character.. he is fast, agile, and good fun...

definitely recommend this character, he is great fun...!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Infinity - Dash, 29 Dec 2013
I bought this to add to the collection of Disney Inifnity characters that my grandson uses on his xbox. He was very pleased with it and adds to the others he already has.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick, 25 Nov 2013
This was dispatched within a few days and was a great price. The gift was in perfect condition and exactly what I had ordered

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift,bought for nephew ,hope he enjoys it., 23 Nov 2013
Fab toy,kids will love it.bought as a gift for xmas for my nephew,he will have loads of fun with this

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 14 Nov 2013
looks amazing
brought for my son for christmas and he will be over the moon with it looks to be a sell out game for this xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting! buy it., 8 July 2014
It will be loved when its up and running, for a Birthday mid July. This is typical Disney, apparently nicely made and from what I have seen on their website, excitement for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 4 Jun 2014
This is my son's absolute favourite Disney Infinity figure, he loves his speed and whizzes around, very funny to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dash, 22 May 2014
Bought to allow certain parts of the game to be completed - grandson loves it. Not much more to be said.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 4 May 2014
I bought this to complete my sons Disney infinity Incredibles set and he loves it. He loves playing Dash with me and his friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars present for 9 year old, 4 May 2014
This was a present for my godson who asked for this. was happy with the toy to join the rest in the series.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Disney Infinity Character - Dash (PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Disney Infinity Character - Dash (PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS) by Disney Interactive (Nintendo 3DS / Wii / Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)