5.0 out of 5 stars A promising Series
I have read all Quinn Loftis books and loved all of them Elfin is no exception. It's brilliant. Elfin takes you in to the world of light and dark eleves and their ancient battle, plus there is Trik. This book is the start of a very promising series, I hope book two is out soon!
Published 22 months ago by Aimee :) X

2.0 out of 5 stars Stereotypical Young Adult Novel
From the reviews I expected more from this book.
It was an easy read, but not very engaging or original. I cant really think of anything that sets Elfin apart from other YA fantasies out there.
I wouldn't recommend buying it.
Published 22 months ago by 5ayms

5.0 out of 5 stars A promising Series, 13 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I highly recommend this book, I was so sad when it finished, it is amazingly well written and to anyone who is unsure on our to buy it or not - here is what to do BUY IT!

2.0 out of 5 stars Stereotypical Young Adult Novel, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
From the reviews I expected more from this book.
I wouldn't recommend buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Different story, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I really like this story and carnt wait for more. I lost myself in the plot and needed something different too which she gave.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I received a free ebook copy from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I finally got around to reading this, and I actually enjoyed it!

Cassie Tate is 18 years-old, helping her father at his work place. She stumbles across the light elves and while running from them, she runs into Trik; the dark elves assassin. Cassie later finds out that they were meant to be together; they are soulmates.

I truly enjoyed this as there was a lot of humour. I especially liked Cassie's friend, Elora, and all her comments on the elves and Trik. And Trik. I just loved him! Although sometimes I did find him being a bit too possessive. I love his bad-boy style and not to mention when we find out that he is THE King of the Elfin! That was a big shocker.

Overall, I loved the concept, the characters and the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Great as Grey Wolves, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read the grey wolves series and was apprehensive of elfin. I sooooo didn't need to be. It was just as lol, and addictive and GW

4.0 out of 5 stars I Elfin liked this book, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved Quinn's Grey wolves series and yes I still cry every time I read the last book. However this new series Is good and I am looking forward to the third book.. I just feel like this series is missing something That the grey wolves had. Keep up the great work QL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read keeps you on the edge of your seat. If you like the Grey Wolves series then you'll love this.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm on the fence with this one.., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book but I felt I was missing something. It is clearly written for either a slightly younger audience or for those of pure heart but then the author goes on to detail a particular torture scene, eeewww.... I did not need to know the details. This is actually my main reason for leaving a three instead of a four as I think I would have enjoyed it for what it was. Not sure if I want to go on and read more of the Elfin series if this is what they are all like, maybe if the price is right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed - can't wait for book 2, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I have really, truly enjoyed reading Elfin and can't wait now to read the next book in the series. The two main characters in the book are interesting and both strong characters, without the irritating traits of some in other books, and Cassie's best friend Elora is simply ace, we need lots more of Elora in the next book.

I'm not normally a fan of insta-love, but it's explained very well in this story. I particularly loved the little introductory diary-style entry to each chapter, each written from a different character's POV which helped explain the back story to the plot.

This is a story of a young girl's introduction to the Elfin realm, made up of light and dark Elves and how she is dragged into their long running war through her new found connection to the Dark King's right hand man - the unfortunately named - Trik!

Towards the end of the book, I wanted to scan read ahead to make sure that the plot had a happy ever after I was that engrossed in the story telling.

In my opinion, this was a lovely, original story - thank you to the publisher and author for this copy from Netgalley.

Elfin (Elfin Series Book 1)