Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 4 July 2014
Book 5 in this series takes you back to the time before the 1st book and how it all came together, as well as the present. An excellent author. 2 more books to go. Excellent offer of the 1st 3 books being free. Great fantasy writer.
on 5 May 2015
After getting the first 3 books for free I am hooked and have bought all the books after i am now on the next series the ascent series and my god i love em I'm 44 so its not a kids type book by amy means read em their great
on 10 May 2014
This has to be one of the best supernatural series written. It concentrates on the excellent story lines rather than the sexual exploits of its characters. I wish I had started from book one rather than later in the story.
on 13 March 2014
After the first three books, I felt the adventures and relationships were getting a bit depressing and monotonous... But this book redeemed it all!!! Loved the ending!! And was pretty much glued all the way through!!!
on 7 November 2014
Completely addicted to this entire series, can't help but read it (although i must admit I did put the first one down many times to begin with)
Also think they would do amazingly if they were turned into movies
on 22 July 2013
This book was amazing. The whole series is excellent, to the extent that I couldn't read anything else for a few days after because I was in mourning having finished the latest book SM Reine your series is awesome!
on 3 April 2013
I was at the edge of my seat the whole time I read it I was lost for words at the end and that's a first for me!!!

Get this book but read the others first they are amazing I have everyone hooked on them!!
on 1 July 2015
Unbelievably brilliant. I struggled to put it down chapter to chapter kept me enthralled in the connection of all the other books in the series omg can't wait to get book 6 I am lost for words
on 18 March 2014
My god what a cliffhanger ! The whole book skirted around a big secret in fact the last few books had but to end like that leaves you being for more amazing how one word can do that !
on 16 July 2014
Absolutely fantastic yet again. Just look all Sara's books she takes you away and makes you feel all emotions! Highly recommend this book (and all other series) to everyone!