‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I have spent the last 7 weeks reading this entire series and have to say it is the best most complete and compelling series of books I have ever read. From the 1st page your hooked and it becomes an obsession to find out what happens next, but it does not end with this series the books roll seamlessly into the ascension series which introduce characters from the other SM Reine books. These characters just meld straight in and are so fascinating that I now have the Cain series and the moon series to catch up on. This series is a must for anyone who likes this genre of books. Without doubt the best author out there, and will not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't love these books anymore. I've never read anything by this author before but she definitely doesn't disappoint and I will be reading more of her work very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the first 3 books of the Descent Series as a freebie on kindle and finding out that I enjoyed them so much I read them one after the other within a few days, I just had to get the rest of the series. These are the first urban fantasy books I have read and I can't believe what I have been missing. The books are so addictive and as I read them straight away one after the other each book just blurred together into one big book, which is why I have done the same review for the last 4 books of the Descent Series. All I can say is that S.M Reine is an amazing author and each book is fantastic, the stories are just brilliant and the characters are great, especially Elise. I will definitely be reading more of her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Finally her and James get together!! I'm almost scared to read the next one incase they don't stay together😫 love these books

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Read., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Book 5 in this series takes you back to the time before the 1st book and how it all came together, as well as the present. An excellent author. 2 more books to go. Excellent offer of the 1st 3 books being free. Great fantasy writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dire Blood., 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This instalment definitely did not disappoint. Elise and James worked so hard. Cannot wait for the next adventure. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun 2014
Mrs. Jane P. Porter "PlymouthGal" (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I first got this series as a three part free series for my kindle and I couldn't put it down. I bought additional books as I had to see what happened to James and Elise and went on to read all of the books. I then found out there was another series called the Ascension Series - a follow one and I bought all of those too. I love this author and will buy all her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gothic novels, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all five of the books so far and have just bought the other two .It is true fantasy not based on reality at all so if you like fantasy try these .I love them

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all super natural lovers, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This has to be one of the best supernatural series written. It concentrates on the excellent story lines rather than the sexual exploits of its characters. I wish I had started from book one rather than later in the story.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this series, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Had gone back to books for a while, was really pleased to see follow ups to the series. Have found them enjoyable. Some disbelieving bits, more to do with emotional responses, don't want to give spoilers. But too short really for the price. But hey am addicted!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›