5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
My teenage daughter was very pleased with this phone cover. It fits her phone well and protects it from knocks and bumps and its a bit of fun too!
Published 21 months ago by E Reid

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
The case is strong and keeps my phone safe, althoug hthe only issues are that when i drop my phone on the wooden flloor it falls off and i cannot put this case over the back of my phone.
Published on 30 April 2013 by Rebekah Mulhern

5.0 out of 5 stars even grandad loved this, 7 May 2013
This review is from: I'D LOVE TO STAY AND CHAT BUT I REALLY MOUSTACHE Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 Case Mustache Hard Back Cover From Gadget Zoo (Wireless Phone Accessory)
easy click on click off design to change phone style,plus really reasonably priced vs stall sellers in shopping malls -

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 30 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the cover!, 21 April 2013
A good sturdy hard plastic case which fits well. Slightly difficult to use the charger slot without taking the cover off but that's a minor inconvenience. Been using it for weeks and it still looks pristine! Excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and reliable, 10 April 2013
A trustworthy service, Arrived quickly, the product was how I expected it to be and it was very reasonably priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay....., 7 Jun. 2013
A bit cheap and doesn't fit the phone properly, doesn't give adequate protection to the front edges of the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014
Excellent Gift

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd love to stay and chat but i really must not fit your phone..., 2 Oct. 2013
I ordered this phone case around 6 months ago and I have NEVER used it.
It DOES NOT fit my phone and there are multiple MARKS and SCRATCHES all over it.
This phone case is the WORST THING I HAVE BOUGHT OF AMAZON!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 4 Sept. 2013
It doesnt loose its colour like other white back protectors I have had. Recommended. Absolutly fantastic for the price. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 May 2015