5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great shoes.
Received my ted baker shoes. Were over £100 down to £33. Best buy I have made gold soles. So lovely to wear. Not to high so comfy. And have ted baker gold disc at back of shoe. I am a 7 uk and they fitted perfectly.
Published 21 months ago by Rete

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but...
Sadly I had to return them as they were so small. I normally have to wear a 7 even though I am really a 6.5 (very rare to find women shoes in half sizes) however the 7 was very small... very uncomfortable. Shame as they would have gone with loads of outfits.
Published 22 months ago by sakinfrasin

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but..., 4 Oct. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 Mar. 2014
The shoes were lovely and visually just how they were described.
However I was extremely disappointed by the fit. Although I ordered size 6 and the sole of the shoes were clearly marked as a 6, THEY WERE TOO SMALL GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great shoes., 13 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe, 11 Oct. 2013
This is a lovely shape shoe ,but I am a size 5 and had to buy size 6 as your feet are squashed at the toe .the 6 was better ,a little bit big but a lot more comfortable ,nothing a heel grip won't sort

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly small, 10 May 2014
The shoes are beautiful, just a tiny bit too tight at the front. The heel is also slightly to high for me to feel comfortable in. I returned them but wish I didn't have to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 6 Nov. 2013
I love these shoes, very stylish and will add glam to any outfit. They are fairly comfortable and the heel height is just right. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOLD TIP SHOES, 3 Nov. 2013
COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH SHOES STYLING, QUALITY, CLASSY, COMFORTABLE FIT. OVERALL A VERY NICE SUPERB PAIR OF SHOES BY TED BAKER

5.0 out of 5 stars Ted Baker shoes, 27 Oct. 2013
I bought these for my daughter who is very particular about what she wears. She loved them. They look very good on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mrs, 9 Dec. 2013
I'm a small 6 and a size 6 was too small it's a shame because they look lovely but to. Late to order smaller size