4.0 out of 5 stars great shoes
Very pleased with my purchase. The shoes are something a bit different ( a 1940s feel)and perfect for work. You can't really see in the pictures here, but the leather on the toes has a slightly stippled effect which makes them more interesting.
Published 9 months ago by miss B

3.0 out of 5 stars like the color not the fit
The shoes are a lovely colour and go perfectly with the outfit I bought them for. My big toes are not very happy in them though and I experience a bit of chafing on the side of my left foot when I walk in them. I may sell or return them.
Published 11 months ago by Tonga Chick

4.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 5 Oct 2013
I am usually a size seven and have narrow feet so I was surprised the 7s came up so small. However I exchanged then for an 8 and the service was excellent. The next size was then a little too big but some insoles have solved that easily. The leather is quite hard and unforgiving at the heels, but most shoes have this problem and I assume it will pass after s couple of wears.
A great quality pair of shoes for a very reasonable price.

3.0 out of 5 stars like the color not the fit, 23 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars On the tight side, 18 Oct 2013
Meow (Krabi, Thailand) - See all my reviews
First of all I love Fly Now shoes. I have bought a few pairs in the past and they have always been comfortable and fit perfectly. I am a UK 7 ( very slim feet, fairly pointy shape).
These shoes are tight on the sides and at the toe. I measured the inner sole length and compared them another shoe from FN. They had the same inner measurement exactly. Loosening the string ties solved the pinching at the side and the length problem is due to the square toe shape, I think ( big toe is a bit long for this style perhaps). I'm not sure if I am going to return them or break them in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very narrow, 17 Feb 2014
Great quality as with all fly products but these are rather narrow
Lovely leather and great colour just too narrow for my feet

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 27 Jan 2014
I can't ever say a bad word about fly they are amazing and I am addicted :) So comfortable and great prices :)