5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandal!
Published 20 months ago by Notagan

2.0 out of 5 stars straps spoilt otherwise great sandal
Published 20 months ago by trisha anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandal!, 5 July 2013
I love t-strap shoes and this one is really cute and summery. It's comfortable(have no issues with the strap under the heel like some other reviews did...don't even feel it)and love the slight heel(wedge) on it that is firm and steady. Though I got a size 5, I can wear Size 4 but got the bigger size just in case, as I have wide feet - I probably could have fit into the smaller size, but because you can adjust the strap around the ankle, it does not feel big. Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my holiday cruise, 14 Sept. 2013
Oh wow! These are fabulous! I have very broad feet with a high instep so was concerned I wouldn't be able to fasten the straps..... no need they fit perfect I'm a size 6 and bought my normal size. I fastened on the second hole and could go tighter. The fly label under your heel I can feel but can't see it being a problem one of those things you'll soon forget about. Really looking forward to wearing these on my cruise around the Adriatic where there'll be a lot of walking on cobble streets they are so stylish and the colour orange is stunning I love looking down on them!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Fly?, 26 Jun. 2014
This is the 5th pair of Fly shoes I have bought. They were a little odd for the 1st ten minutes or so, because the strap at the back (that goes up the side of the heel) is quite a long way back, but after 10 minutes, I forgot I was wearing shoes. They are soooooooooooooooo comfortable and look really nice to. A previous reviewer said that they are orange. They are not. They are camel coloured. By your actual size. Don't buy big because you think the shoes will be too narrow. They stretch almost immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars loved the sandals, 26 Jun. 2013
loved the colour, had to put an extra hole on the ankle strap but generally pleased with these comfortable sandals

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice, comfortable, attractive summer sandal, 14 Mar. 2014
A lit bit wide, but generally a nice sandal. I like the lower wedge. I have worn them a few times and found them comfortable. I already have the straps on the tightest setting, when the leather stretches, they may feel too wide

2.0 out of 5 stars straps spoilt otherwise great sandal, 11 Jun. 2013
Fly London Women's Oily T StrapsThese sandals were the perfect height and width for my feet. I'm a size 5 with wide feet and these (size 5) were perfect and wide enough. The sole is padded and the height perfect (I cannot wear heels but also can't wear completly flat shoes due to back ache)Unfortunately the straps are sewn into the footbase in a position that you can feel them under your heels and they are hard and rub. This seems to happen in other Fly sandals (but not all)and seems to be a design fault. I had to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 29 Sept. 2013
I ordered these while they where on offer, I was concerned by some reviews saying the straps where uncomtable, I have not had this problem, the leather is lovely and soft, and fit well, a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable sandals, 16 Aug. 2014
Bookaholic - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
As soon as I put these on, they felt so comfy. I have small bunions so have to have at least a D fitting, and can no longer wear B or C fittings and these days I prefer a bit of room in the width so as not to squash my toes. These sandals fitted perfectly.

My feet just slipped into these with ease, and felt just right, no discomfort on my toes at all and the straps fitted me fine at the heel. The strap at the back is just high enough so it does not slip off my heels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Fly, 5 Sept. 2013
Comfy yet fashionable, give you bit of height without feeling too clumpy and wedgey. Nice colour brown as well. Like all Fly's come up bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 13 Sept. 2014
These shoes are just so comfortable. I take a size 3 and have very wide feet; these fit perfectly and don't squeeze my toes like most sandals. They look nice with summer dresses and trousers and shorts. Very versatile sandals Good purchase..