5.0 out of 5 stars lots of style and comfort too!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Nana Di

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SO FLATTERING
Didn't like the T on the foot, didn't find it very flattering. Was also uncomfortable around the toes. The Grin model is better to me.
Published 13 months ago by ness

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of style and comfort too!!!!, 30 Jun 2013
Nana Di (teignmouth,devon,eng.) - See all my reviews
As ever 'Fly' quality doesn't disappoint.Although they are described as lemon they are, as seen, green. A lovely citrus green,so very pretty for summer.For me I know that a fly 3 will always be right,unlike many other branded shoes especially one renowned for childrens fitting (I have some of theirs ranging from a 3-41/2and the 3 is bigger?!?)Most of all I LOVE YOU AMAZON,I can have gorgeous shoes at a snip of the high street price.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SO FLATTERING, 18 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly shoes, 21 Jan 2014
heldo89 (cumbernauld scotland) - See all my reviews
great pair of summer sandals. very comfie feet feel very supported. great price nice height and colour. would'nt mind in another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars confortable, 11 Nov 2013
they are beautiful, comfortable and arrived properly. the size is perfect for me, i am usually a 5 and it feats good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 Oct 2013
These shoes I love. I got them for around 60 quid. They fit perfectly but I find them a bit hard on the feet and after a full day of wearing them I had blisters underneath my big toes. Not worn them since actually. Bit wary but hope to get over it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 26 Sep 2013
I. Campbell (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Nice sandals, very comfortable. If anything, I would say that they are a little big. I am normally a size 5 but I think that size 4 might have been a better fit;

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously sexy, 16 Sep 2013
Fly have done it again. I had to replace my 5 year old Fly wedges as I'd managed to split the cork sole. I loved the look of these and they are really comfortable and fit my size 6 feet to a tee. My legs look long and sexy and I'm not worried about falling off the sturdy soles. Buy these sandals and strut your stuff ladies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!, 14 Sep 2013
Very confortable and easy to wear. The midle strap could have been a little shorter but they look great on my feet and I just love the tone of green.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 9 Sep 2013
I have extremely sensitive feet and I love walking long distances, so it's difficult for me to find appropriate shoes. These sandals are very comfortable - I wore them for several quite long walks, and they did me no harm whatsoever. They are very nice-looking, too, and true to size (I ordered my usual size 6, and lengthwise it's perfect). But I'm giving them four stars instead of five, because: 1) they are a little too wide for me, both across the toes and around the heel (my feet are normal to narrow), although in very hot weather this may be less of a problem; 2) the platform is quite hard, so I do feel it at the end of the day; 3) the soles tend to slip on wet stone paving when it rains. Altogether, however, I'm pleased: I needed a pair of high-heeled but comfortable sandals, and here they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely wedges perfect fit. fly make shoes that last years, 24 July 2014
Arrived quickly , lovely wedges perfect fit .
fly make shoes that last years.
excellent quality & a modern design !

Fly London Women's Gold T Straps