5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra ever
This is my second order of these bras. I got a size larger than usual for both orders as I wanted to be able to sleep in them also. So comfortable could live in them.
Published on 29 Jan. 2013 by Tenax

2.0 out of 5 stars comfy if your less than dd cup
The tops were very reasonably priced and could be comfortable except when they arrived it had printed on the packaging "not suitable above DD+" which was not stated on the advert please update your ad.
Published 17 months ago by weeuun

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra ever, 29 Jan. 2013
Tenax (Lancashire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable bras -at last!, 16 Jun. 2013
Mrs. F. J. Buckle "Clockman" (Lincoln, England) - See all my reviews
I am really pleased with these bras -they are comfortable and do not move about once you have put them on. You have to take time to make sure they are on just right. I think they might not suit very large sizes as there might not be enough support - but at such a low price it is worth a try. I have had these a while now and they wash well and still look as good as new. If you want something to lift, separate and push up your bust these are not for you but if you want comfort with a nice round shape try these. The colours are good and the purple one is nice for a change.

2.0 out of 5 stars comfy if your less than dd cup, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: PACK OF THREE premium quality Camiselle perfect comfort bras by Bra Crumpets (R). 1 X NUDE 1 X BLACK AND 1 WHITE BRA. (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 20 Oct. 2013
This is my 2nd order of these bras. Really comfy, so much in fact that sometimes I really forget I've got one on! Great worth the money but BEWARE keep away from the tumble dryer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Nov. 2013
Bought these based on very good reviews and love them. Extremely comfortable and wash very well. Would highly recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect comfort, 3 Mar. 2013
Bought these because I have shingles in my shoulder and cannot bear to wear an ordinary bra. Really comfortable with no rubbing. My boobs are a bit too large for this type of bra so there is no a lot of support but I have gladly forsaken that for comfort. Easy to wash - by hand as instructed but I will probably try one in the machine. Would definity recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Moderately small, 1 Mar. 2014
Nice quality for the money, bras a little small but I am probably more suited to much larger products. Bras nice and stretchy and with weight loss would definately buy again

2.0 out of 5 stars Had no support, 9 May 2013
Mrs. K. J. Mortimer "jokatodo" (Keighley, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Found these bras (I only tried one on out of the 3) had no support for me whatsoever. Felt very light when wearing it but not for the bigger busted lady, sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 PACK COMFORT BRAS, 25 Mar. 2013
I have purchased the 3 pack comfort bras and thats what they are comfort.
cant believe the difference from wearing a traditional bra. and i will be wearing these for work. they even look good, i went for a bigger size and they fit great shoulder straps so comfy, would recomend anyone to try them.

susie

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL FITTTING, 17 July 2014
My back is broad so I was uncomfortable in normal closing bras but I bought these to try and I am well pleased with them, in this hot weather too you can go to bed in just this and shorty pyjama bottoms and you feel very cool and look good. The quality of these are awsom so soft and stretchy you feel like you're not wearing a bra, I had to check one day before I went out! Pricing these against a normal bra is no contest 3 for the price of half a good bra, fitted and measured but they still can get uncomfortable by the end of the day so I opt for these anytime try and you'll be changing your mind quite soon.