5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport moc Navy
Published 21 months ago by Mjewettsc

1.0 out of 5 stars You choose your shoes by shoe size, my is ...
You choose your shoes by shoe size, my is size 8 UK.
I tried these on - way too large - There was an inch and a half slack by my toes??
How can anyone buy these online when you can't trust the size you order??
Published 7 months ago by Zj Smutek

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport moc Navy, 12 July 2013
So, I used to hate mocs, but tried on the rockport in a store and found it very comfortable and liked the way it looked, but it was really expensive in stores so i looked for it on amazon and found this navy one. The navy looks really good and, again, it's super comfy, can hardly tell i have a shoe on. I haven't worn it very much yet, so I can't speak for long term use, but so far, no complaints whatsoever. If you buy these on the UK site, they only come in one width, but the shoe itself can come in Medium width (M) or Wide (W) or 2EE if bought on US sites, and this is the W!!! I'm telling you this just in case you decide to get these in the US. Also good to know if you buy them on the UK site because if you don't have a wide foot, they may be too wide for you, although, honestly, this is my first Wide purchase because I usually go with the regular width, but different brands measure differently, and even different shoes measure differently. In fact, for sneakers, i usually wear a UK size 9.5-10, but had to go with the 9 for these, so definitely try these on in a store before purchasing them ;)
I highly recommend this shoe if you're looking for something casual, but "cool" to wear during the summer when you go out with friends or dates, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 1 Aug. 2013
Shoes look and feel well made. Rockports generally have a reputation for being comfortable and this pair is no exception (adidas helps with its adiprene soles).

I would recommend them to anyone with only one word of caution. Buy half a size smaller than what you'd normally buy. I initially bought two pairs of Rockports at my size and they felt (and were) much bigger so I had to return them (courtesy of Amazon) and order half a size smaller, which arrived two days later (well done Amazon) and both fit perfectly.

Overall very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous fit, 16 Aug. 2013
I bought these for my husband as the style suits him and they look stylish, too. He tried them on and they felt comfortable straight away. Much better cost/benefit ratio than his other shoes at three times the price. Pity the pale blue version were out of stock or I would have ordered those as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fit,very comfortable, exceedingly well made,brilliant price, couldn't ask for more, 19 July 2013
Superb shoes, no problem, great for driving, have always liked rockport shoes, especially the boat shoes, have got four or five pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars GET A PAIR NOW., 15 April 2013
GREAT QUALITY AND COMFORT STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX . THIS IS THE SIXTH PAIR OF ROCKPORTS I HAVE PURCHASED OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS AND I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMEND THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 3 Dec. 2013
great price for these shoes, very comfortable and I managed to get a 11.5 size, cant believe it!! I would recommend these to anyone, this type of shoe are usually expensive but I actually would of paid more for these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Driving Shoe, 18 July 2013
Feel ok but also feel a bit too lightweight compared to a previous purchase and don't have the heel plate

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable shoes - ever!, 17 Dec. 2014
I tried out many pairs of shoes before finally ordering these Rockport shoes. I can safely say that these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. The quality of the leather is lovely and soft, the stitching is excellent and the Adidas Adiprene insoles are exceptionally comfortable.

Don't look any further - just order these! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars sizing, 13 Jun. 2014
as suggested in previous reviews I ordered a pair a half size smaller, uk 8.5 instead of my normal 9. I have worn them a few times now and they are a good fit and very comfortable, they are actually marked 8.5 W (wide- fitting ?) should really say this in the description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit as expected, 10 Jun. 2014
Very nice Rockports, found them to be very comfortable, the color of the suede is exactly as shown in the photo.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›