Size: X-Large|Colour: black - black - black|Change
Price:£250.00

on 13 January 2014
Very soft and light, but warm nonetheless.
Since the day I've received I've been wearing it every day.
I ordered a 10, I could have ordered a 8, but it's O.K.
No need to order one size more than your usual
on 8 February 2014
This coat is so cosy and comfortable to wear and not at all cumbersome like some padded coats...Brilliant worth while purchase.
on 29 January 2014
Warm and comfortable. Very competitively priced.this coat lived up to my expectations as I had tried it on in a local store, but they were charging £100 more than Amazon, so I knew it would be the correct size. Arrived well packaged and quickly.
on 19 February 2014
I've had the coat for a couple of months and I love it. Keeps me warm, just the right length, and a very reasonable price.
on 23 October 2014
Love my new jacket, I loved the service first class 😊 ordered Saturday night, was dispatched early hours of Monday morning, I received the product on Wednesday morning, when my estimated delivery day was between Thursday and Saturday of this week, so I'm very pleased thank you
on 15 December 2014
Would buy another of these. Great value for money, so warm and cosy too. The zip is a double one, you can unzip from the bottom, makes things easier getting in and out of the car.
on 22 March 2014
It's just what I wanted. The fit is perfect , it's lightweight and very warm!... Ok, a few feathers have escaped and the zip takes a bit of getting used to, but I love it !
on 28 March 2014
Love this coat. Arrived within a few days.
Really warm and cosy and it keeps me very warm. It does keep losing feathers though thats just the nature of the the coat.
on 10 June 2015
Bought for my wife for the rigorous of our Scottish winter, well it's now summer and she was delighted with it's performance. Worth the money
on 1 September 2014
Arrived very quickly and price many thanks