on 30 April 2013
This bikers leather band looks great and expensive. Compared to lots of other pieces this was a great price. Looks very masculine, as some pieces can look very feminine. This was a present for my husband he was really pleased with it.
on 1 May 2013
This is original and chunky and I think really stylish in a rock n roll kind of way. I wish that the leather was not quite so shiny but I reckon it will wear in well.
on 3 October 2013
I like this but, the clasp has not held a few times now. if it had fallen off on grass i would have not known. have lost trust in wearing it!
on 28 April 2013
Fab quality and brilliant service. Absolutely love it. Real leather. The best I have ever had. I recommend any bloke wishing to relive his youth to get one
on 2 August 2013
The bracelet arrived much more earlier as it was written. Five stars for the bracelet and five stars for Konov Jewellery as well! Wrapped really well. I have got another bracelet as a free gift, nice touch Konov:) It fits perfectly for my husband, he loves it so much! I deffinitely recommend this item and the seller as well. It is worth the money, i want to order a necklace for him as well......
on 30 September 2015
looks good and is a solid band at a good price.After reading reviews i had doubts about the magnetic clip holding.i decided to give it the ultimate test as i play drums in a punk rock band.all i can say is after a three hour session with the band the clip didn't come loose even once. i can't think of a more vigorous test so very happy.
on 28 September 2013
Delivery rapid,fits and looks great. It will be the first site i go to when i want more of the same .
on 3 April 2014
The bracelet is pretty cool, does not get in the way, and has yet to catch on anything
Slightly chunky, but makes it better
The magnetic clasp works perfectly

I received this item on accident, and politely emailed Konov telling them there had been a mistake and could they collect this and post my actual items

They responded immediately to my email, and after several apologies, they confirmed my details and what i had ordered/received ,

Then surprised me by saying they were sending the original items ASAP ( received after 3 days) and that i could keep this bracelet

If im honest i would have bought this bracelet, because after wearing it i do like it and would definitely recommend~

5 Star product , 5 Star Customer Service
on 2 August 2014
I've been looking for a nice quality chunky leather bracelet like this for a while so ordered it straight away...
Delivery was quick and when I opened the packaging I was and still am delighted.
The picture doesn't really do it justice as it is good and chunky - the metal rings on the band are about the diameter of a mans finger. The leather appears to have treated well and it looks well made. A pleasure to wear and doesn't look like something that will fall apart in a few weeks.
It came with a nice draw-string pouch and another small 'free' bracelet that looks a bit like sink plug chain....
Overall very pleased and would recommend.
on 20 May 2014
Arrived today and very pleased with the bracelet. Thought at first it would not fit as I don't have the thinnest of wrists , but actually it fits great with the magnetic catch, which seems quite a strong catch at the moment, but will keep my eye on it as others have had problems with it.
Really chunky and solid ,so definitely a male item not like some others I have seen. Leather is quite chunky as well with a width of about 9 - 10 mm. Metal rings about 10 -11 mm wide

Really pleased with item and got a free gift with it as well . Well worth the £10.84 which included delivery.