5.0 out of 5 stars lovely item
This bikers leather band looks great and expensive. Compared to lots of other pieces this was a great price. Looks very masculine, as some pieces can look very feminine. This was a present for my husband he was really pleased with it.
Published on 30 April 2013 by Lorraine Abram

2.0 out of 5 stars faulty
My bracelet was faulty kept opening up and falling of my fiance arm not pleased at all wouldn't recommend it sorry
Published 15 months ago by linda small

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely item, 30 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet., 1 May 2013
J. D. Loudon - See all my reviews
Verifizierter Kauf(Was ist das?)
This is original and chunky and I think really stylish in a rock n roll kind of way. I wish that the leather was not quite so shiny but I reckon it will wear in well.

4.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF CLASP, 3 Oct. 2013
Verifizierter Kauf(Was ist das?)
I like this but, the clasp has not held a few times now. if it had fallen off on grass i would have not known. have lost trust in wearing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good site to use, 28 Sept. 2013
Verifizierter Kauf(Was ist das?)
Delivery rapid,fits and looks great. It will be the first site i go to when i want more of the same .

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 28 April 2013
Verifizierter Kauf(Was ist das?)
Fab quality and brilliant service. Absolutely love it. Real leather. The best I have ever had. I recommend any bloke wishing to relive his youth to get one

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet, 2 Aug. 2013
Verifizierter Kauf(Was ist das?)
The bracelet arrived much more earlier as it was written. Five stars for the bracelet and five stars for Konov Jewellery as well! Wrapped really well. I have got another bracelet as a free gift, nice touch Konov:) It fits perfectly for my husband, he loves it so much! I deffinitely recommend this item and the seller as well. It is worth the money, i want to order a necklace for him as well......

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality chunky bracelet, 2 Aug. 2014
RobB "RB" (UK & Thailand.) - See all my reviews
I've been looking for a nice quality chunky leather bracelet like this for a while so ordered it straight away...
Delivery was quick and when I opened the packaging I was and still am delighted.
The picture doesn't really do it justice as it is good and chunky - the metal rings on the band are about the diameter of a mans finger. The leather appears to have treated well and it looks well made. A pleasure to wear and doesn't look like something that will fall apart in a few weeks.
It came with a nice draw-string pouch and another small 'free' bracelet that looks a bit like sink plug chain....
Overall very pleased and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars get one, 14 July 2014
I love this

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with my purchase, 23 Jun. 2014
Verifizierter Kauf(Was ist das?)
Brilliant item. What was described is exactly what I got. I would recommend them to anyone. No disappointment on this

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellant product, 11 Jun. 2014
Verifizierter Kauf(Was ist das?)
A really nice bracelet and the lock on it(Magnetic) is really effective. An excellant buy. This was money well spent