Format: DVD|Change

on 19 July 2013
What a splendid piece! Sinister, spooky, intriguing. What more could one ask?With a superb cast it is a masterpiece of the Christie genre. Well packaged, rapid response, great price altogether a wonderful deal. My wife and I are delighted!
on 4 July 2013
Great to see Colin Buchanan in a different role and I enjoyed the film. They didn't muck about with the book too much but it was updated somewhat, perhaps not a bad thing.
on 29 June 2015
Why did the film-maker try to change the story, which is a rather good one. Revealing the "clue" of the hair loss so early in the plot spoiled the surprise element.
on 27 April 2016
It's a nice film, despite being slightly dated. It's not a Marple or Poirot adveture, but it's good for fans of Agatha Christie.
I very much enjoyed this DVD even though it was a little dated. Easy to follow storyline with believable acting.
on 10 May 2016
I love this version
on 21 July 2015
has subtitles
on 21 November 2013
I am an Agatha Christie addict, so I buy everything that relates to Christie and I have never found any product awfull. Until know. I have watched the same story in a movie with Jane Marple as the leading character. It was a far fetched plot too, but not as this version of the Pale horse that I bought now. The whole story here seams totaly unbeleavable, there is not a Miss Marple, everything is too slow, the picture is rather gray and seams like if you are watching everything through fog. There is only one very beautiful and very elegant woman in the whole picture, the rich blonde friend of Mark. My general opinion? What a rubbish! It is the first picture made from a Christie novel that either I will throw in the garbage-bin, or I will donate to some charity Christmas bazaar.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse