5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book
Soul Plan is a great book! It is about a little known system (for now) that reveals one's talents, challenges, life goals and soul purpose through the sound vibration of one's birth name.
I have found that Soul Plan has given me further insight into who I am, why I make the life choices I do and why I get caught in the same old patterns.
I have also gained...
Published 23 months ago by Clever Read

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book fulfils spiritual and emotional needs.
Great book! It's an eye opener and it kept my attention cover to cover. However it was missing any mention of physical exercise which I believe is a vital part of maintaining a holistic and balanced lifestyle. Still an enjoyable read.
Published 1 month ago by Victoria Downie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 8 Jan 2013
I have also gained further understanding of how I relate to my loved ones and how I could make my career more interesting. More importantly (for me), I could see the steps I should take to improve my health on a daily basis.
The knowledge I've gained through reading this book is invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic and insightful book - a must for your Reading List, 18 Jan 2014
This book is so insightful that it should be top of your reading list...You learn to understand yourself at the deepest level; where you have come from, the life challenges you are working through and where you are going in your life to connect with your soul level purpose. Blue Marsden has done an excellent job of simplifying the system and providing a step to step guide. The comprehensive sections not only provide details of what each of the energies are about to help you interpret your own path but also real life examples of the energies in action from people he has worked with. It doesn't stop there either - there are sections on self help methods to overcome your challenges as well as Healing Affirmations. The online calculator is brilliant - helps if you are too impatient to work out your chart for yourself and want to get straight to learning about your journey. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Magical Insight, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose (Kindle Edition)
The information in this book is a vast reservoir for uncovering what, pretty much, all of us as individuals want to know. Having my Soul Plan revealed was such a validation of who I am, it gave me clarity on why certain aspects of my life were so difficult, and also why I often feel that there's so much more of me that I have yet to tap into!
Soul Plan is also really useful if you are working with people in any capacity helping them to grow and understand themselves, which is what I do. Soul Plan provides many magical insights to our Soul's plan for this incarnation.
It is also very useful to see what challenges and talents your partner or family members are dealing with, giving you an insight into how best to support them. It's all in your name - extraordinary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 21 April 2014
This book answers one of the biggest questions we can ask of ourselves. Why am I here? or What is my purpose? To understand this fundamental question supports one in living a live full of meaning and purpose. The purpose of life is to live a life full of purpose and Blue Marsden's book certainly supports the reader in doing this. I highly recommend this book, and Blue's work and I have used it for myself personally as well as to support business leaders that I consult to understand their own personal journey. Blue is a great role model, pioneer, teacher and healer. A man of character who is making a HUGE positive contribution to the world with his good work. If you have not had a Soul Plan reading from him or one of his certified instructors around the world then act now so you can reap the benefits of this powerful work originally created by Frank Alper and expanded upon and brought to the world (with permission) by Blue Marsden.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book fulfils spiritual and emotional needs., 7 Nov 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformational, superbly written, insightful application, 15 Sep 2014
Extremely insightful book, author Blue Marsden as the authorised teacher of Soul Plan by Frank and Katharina Alper has encapsulated the system of the Numerology of Moses, the basis of 'Soul Plan' and brought it to life with modern interpretations and applications that are both useful and insightful. Reading this book and studying with the Holistic Healing college to become a Soul Plan Practitioner has inspired me to align with my true life purpose. The healing properties contained within the pages of this magical, superbly written book seem to leap off the page and ignite a spark in the readers soul that was in previous slumber. I have now met many of the practitioners that have studied under Blue for the only accredited training certification as a 'Soul Plan' practitioner and we all seem to have one thing in common, a transformational story to share! Thank you Blue for remaining true to your life purpose calling to share this wonderful knowledge with the world, transforming and healing lives in the process and thank you to Frank and Katharina Alper for choosing you to continue this important work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Nov 2014
I have found this book fascinating, by using the technique in the book you can connect with your soul purpose. It identifies the challenges in life you can experience but it also identifies the talents you have to over come them - I found the planning of a reading quite easy and all the instructions were simple to understand.
I have plotted out my soul plan and done my own reading. I do keep going back as it is like peeling onions, there are layers and layers and each time I read it I find something else...

I think the biggest thing for me has been understanding the talent area of my chart - it was like a light bulb moment! I love the affirmations and the stories that help you understand them.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to know more about themselves - why they are here or is on the roundabout and keeps repeating the same mistake! Its fascinating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Startlingly accurate, 3 Jun 2014
Here is a book that will clearly outline that which blocks you in life. Was spot on!
Here is a book that acts as a key to help you unlock treasure i.e. reconnection to your Soul Plan.

Inspiring anecdotes, practical advice, engaging style and most important to me it is deeply healing and transformational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Jan 2014
Love this book. It is so simple to read and follow. I recommend it to anyone who is searching for their souls path.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed! I don't usually write reviews but..., 25 Jun 2014
I am not one to write reviews but after purchasing this book I would have to recommend it to anyone trying to find their life purpose. The book can identify your spiritual and worldly challenges in minutes all from your name.

Don't believe me.. try it for yourself.