on 13 April 2013
'Demons Forever' is book number 6 in Cannon's Peachville High series about teenager Harper and the truths about her life that come out when she moves to Peachville.

***Spoiler Alert - if you haven't read the previous books in this series they're about to be spoiled, so look away now! Harper starts this book out as a newly crowned princess in her father's land, wanting desperately to go back to Peachville and attempt to free the demons from their witch hosts. Her strong-willed and caring personality is one of the things that made these books so readable for me. Once she sets her mind to something, she doesn't give up.

I'm not always keen on YA as often it seems to just be some kind of wish fulfilment fantasy, but not so here. The characters feel real and they go through plenty of emotional turmoil while making tough choices. There is real depth to the story and characters.

This book was so well thought out, and the perfect ending to the series. There are a few shocks along the way, and the ending itself is both powerful and heartfelt. If you haven't read these books yet you're missing out!
on 15 November 2014
I got the first 3 books free but I had to buy the rest of the series, in my eyes it was worth every penny. The story of Harper really captured my imagination, there was nothing she wouldn't do to make things right in both her worlds. I have never read a series of books so quick as I was dying to know how it was all going to end. I would strongly recommend this book, especially if you have read the rest, as it ties up all the loose ends of the series. Thanks Sarra Cannon for a great read.
on 28 February 2013
My daughter had waited for this to be released for a while. I have been reading the series along with her and must say I also wanted to know how this would end. I was a little disappointed that the final fight seemed easy and rushed, the majority of the book was building up the suspense which then lets you down a bit. This was not as dramatic as the other books.
on 17 January 2013
When I first started reading this series of books I was unsure whether I would like them, however by the time I was arriving to the end of the second book I was hooked!! These defiantly keep getting better the further you read and the last one was fantastic! I would highly recommend these books
on 5 July 2014
These books are absolutely wonderful, they make you as though you there as you a reading them. I could not lift the down. The two main character's Harper and Jackson at great. I would recommend these books to almost anyone over the age of fifteen. These books I would read over and over again.
on 27 January 2013
I absolutely loved this series of books and have been following them avidly! To say that this book is amazing is an understatement! Wished this series hadn't finished but it was a truly perfect ending - would recommend this to anyone who loves magic stories and romance stories too!!
on 17 August 2014
Can't wait for the next series. This book so should be made into a film. Brilliant book I loved it. I hope in the next series you get to read about harder and Jacksons future. The book is well described as when you read it you can visualise it perfectly. Five star series. X
on 22 October 2014
Brilliant! The whole series was fantastic. I was kept on the edge of my seat and desperate to read more. . I can imagine the graphics being explosive - think of the fight scenes in the last twilight film and times it by 100. I would definitely pay to see that. Brilliant.
on 4 October 2013
I never read books like this.....witchy/ghosty etc but got book 1 by mistake..... and am glad i did!! I was hooked from the get go and 6 books and 10 days later I am craving more. Im desperate to know how things turn out lol. Well done on a gripping series x
on 25 October 2014
i have just finished all the peachville high books up untill now, i wish she would do another one 3 days andd i finished them all i couldnt put them down and diddnt want them to end, the world and imagination this author has is extrodinary brilliant