5.0 out of 5 stars Creme Eggs
These eggs were for my husband and he has been enjoying one a day since they came. We didn't know what to expect after seeing reviews in the papers about how the eggs have been changed but this hasn't had any effect in his enjoyment of them.
Published 1 month ago by Mollie Chambers

1.0 out of 5 stars End of an era...
This use to be a staple of easter, however you may have noticed the Cadbury milk chocolate (2 Cups of milk) logo has disappeared.
Thats because they are now using american chocolate, from the parent company Mondelēz International (Formerly Kraft Foods) which is terrible!

Published 2 months ago by S Campbell

1.0 out of 5 stars End of an era..., 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)

I feel very concerned about this and am refusing to buy any more products made with this chocolate, I have also noticed a number of easter eggs have also been swapped out... One of the conditions of their buyout of Cadbury was not to replace the Cadbury Milk chocolate and yet here we are.

1.0 out of 5 stars Krafty move, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)
Krafty move, new recipe is cheap and tastes it. Not buying until it is changed back

1.0 out of 5 stars The chocolate tastes like cheap cooking chocolate, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)
I have been obsessed with cadbury's creme eggs for a long time - seriously, I eat so many every year. Until now. The chocolate tastes like cheap cooking chocolate. Revolting. Maybe I'll lose a few pounds by Easter. Thanks Kraft.

1.0 out of 5 stars Changed Recipe!!!!, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)
Kraft foods have changed the recipe for creme eggs this year. Its a disgrace instead of using Cadburys dairy milk they have changed the chocolate to cheap rubbish. I for one will never buy another creme egg again. Very sad 😔

1.0 out of 5 stars Why change a good thing?, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)
What's happened to these? they taste awful. The chocolate is a bit gritty and remind me of hershey bars. To me the main selling point was dairy milk as that is by far my favourite chocolate. If you're a fan of american chocolate you may like them, but for other people I would stay away unless they change the recipe back to the original.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kraft ruins CCE, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)
They have changed the chocolate so Kraft can save a few pence. Sadly they are now stinking so my long love affair with Cadbury Cream Eggs has finally come to an end. Well done Kraft you greedy corporate twerp.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, what a shame, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)
Note all 5* ratings are over 1 year old and all new ones are a lot lower. I have to admit the diet goes out the window when Creme Eggs are around. All I can say this year is the diet is firmly intact. Bought a couple of the new eggs and initial and after taste are very different. Life time love affair with Cadburys ruined overnight. So much so I can no longer trust other Cadburys products, so a customer of 20 years now lost. In my little boy's words "oh dear, what a shame".

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!, 20 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)
Terrible!!! Kraft you are killing the Cadburys brand. I'll never buy these again, cheap chocolate in an overpriced box!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)
Disgusting new chocolate, such a shame! Bring back the real Cadbury's creme eggs Kraft! These taste like cheap imitations...

1.0 out of 5 stars A solitary tear ran down my cheek as I finished this off, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box) (Grocery)
A friend of mine had told me that he would no longer buy creme eggs due to the change in recipe. I was somewhat sceptical, I mean why would you tamper with a classic?
Sadly he was right, as per other comments this does not taste like the nostalgic creme eggs of old. If I was to describe this flavour it would be "hints of cheap rubbish with overtones of increasing profits". A solitary tear ran down my cheek as I finished this off.

Cadbury Creme Egg (Pack of 12, 1 Box)