on 20 February 2013
Worked out of the box. Smashing little MiFi, looked at the 3 E5331 with 3GB sim which is £60. Got this one unlocked with a 3GB from Amazon which works out at £56 so saved £4 off straight away and can use this when abroad as its unlocked to any network. Looks rather neat and modern too. 100% recommend.
on 31 March 2014
Grab yourself an unlimited/free data sim and this thing is brilliant! My phone is PAYG and I'm a nerd so it was just a matter of time before I got something like this. The E5331 works exactly as I'd hoped!
on 31 July 2013
The MIFI works easy and is unlocked. Battery life can be shorter than expected and the back cover is not designed to be removed often. However if you need to change you SIM a lot then annoying back cover can be an issue. Setup is easy.
on 30 March 2014
Just bought a Three Mobile Data Sim and off I went. No real set up to speak of. Was fairly plug and play. As a trainer I need to have back up wifi in case I go to a building that doesn't have it. This has saved me on a few occasions. No complaints. Am on my 2nd mobile 3G card (the ones I buy last 3 months each) - so have been using since Sept/Oct quite happily.
on 12 August 2013
simple and it works; absolutely n problems using this device. The data Three mobile sim provided with it however, was terrible in norfolk
on 10 January 2014
Got this device for a 4 week trip to Thailand over christmas. The fact that mobile internet is very good, and quite cheap here has help make my experience very positive. Phone shop set up the sim for me and was up and running in 10 minutes after arriving here. Note the username and password is admin. You will be asked for this on 1st log on. We have two phones and a tablet running off this. They find the device within 20 seconds of it being powered on and haven't seen it drop a connection yet. Gives a good range, it's sitting about 20 feet away in our cabin while this is typed on the beach. Fits easily in a short pocket. Only drawback, and why I didn't give it 5 stars is I wish the battery was a bit better and you had easier access to see how much power was left.
on 8 August 2013
works fine. easy to use. on low coverage 3G areas it has difficulty in picking a good signal. battery doesn't last as announced.
on 3 February 2014
What a excellent little tool! I use this for mobile internet access for my laptop for business and it is excellent, very fast internet and connection in most places. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is as others have said the battery case is a little hard to remove and this could do with being improved.
on 31 March 2014
Exactly what I wanted.

The only drawback was that it did not come with an attached plug, just an usb connector.
on 16 November 2013
Once I'd managed to open it (I used a pair of tweezers) and inserted the sim card it work straight away; money well spent!