5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
If only this teaching was in the churches as it should be. It is so vital. Peoples live would be radically changed and they would walk in their divine destiny. The gifts of the Holy Spirit would flow and and the churches would grow.
Published 14 months ago by C f

3.0 out of 5 stars I had hoped it would be better
A captivating book, but it would have been much better if it had more stories about the benefits of the prayer practices he is encouraging.
Published 6 months ago by G. R. Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Walk of the Spirit - The Walk of Power: The Vital Role of Praying in Tongues (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking in the Spirit..., 11 Feb. 2014
is being in unity with God. oh I so love this book. To get the best from it tuck yourself away in a quiet spot and read it prayerfully you will find that it will fill you with joy no matter what worries you have. Put it into action and what a difference it will make in your living. This book should be in everyone's home, not put away in a library leave it on your coffee table and watch others enjoying as well as you have done. Buy it now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Training manual for powerful ministries, 4 Feb. 2014
I tried to read this book in a week but I became so engrossed in the book that book that I had to do the practical aspects to myself. I know that this is not a magic formula but I used for the right purposes then the potential to see results are instant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 July 2014
I found this book totally engrossing and inspiring! It made me realise how I had neglected the gift of tongues, even though I use it every day. I have been encouraged to pray more and am already experiencing the life changing power of the Spirit. The author doesn't side step the difficult issues of the Spirit's purging and refining through this gift. He shares his own inspiring experience and finishes the book pointing us to the greatest change that the Spirit wants to bring... to make us LOVE. This is the best Christian book I have read for MANY years. Everyone should read it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy, 16 Feb. 2014
A lot of revelation on paper, I really loved this book and will continue to do so. Its very annointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, this is such a powerful book! Before ..., 6 Sept. 2014
Wow, this is such a powerful book! Before reading this book I was unable to pray in tongues, but by the power of the Holy Spirit, I am now able to do so. I pray that every believer will read this book, because it sure will make changes in their lives. Lord have Your own way in Your children's lives and bless the author to produce more of this teaching to help us to grow in your word for it is the Truth. In Jesus' precious name I pray Amen.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT IS A BRILLIANT AND WONDERFUL BOOK, 7 Mar. 2013
It is a brilliant book. I love it. I am happy it has been written. Thank you Dave Robinson.
What a great blessing it has been to me.
I highly recommend this book,
It will help and encourage you to pray in The Holy Spirit AT ALL-TIMES AND ON EVERY OCCASION,
JUST A WONDERFUL BOOK ALTOGETHER.
WHAT A TREASURE THIS BOOK IS.

5.0 out of 5 stars walk with the sprirt-the walk of power, 20 May 2014
an excellent book I highly recommended everyone should have one very educational. this is why I gave it 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book explaining the whole reason we need to pray in the spirit., 20 May 2014
this book is such an encouragement and reminder of how important a gift this is. it has already started to build me up into a new place in my walk with God thank you .

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, not for the faint hearted, 13 Nov. 2014
This book will totally change your life if you have gotten to that stage where you are desperate for the demonstration of God's Power in you and through you. I have just completed the first read, now I am getting a notebook and starting all over . I have had a lot of questions I'm mind about walking in the Spirit and how the process works. Like Brother Roberson, I also used to see myself as a paragon of virtue until God started revealing 'me' to me ; not a pretty sight. I started the project of trying to transform myself with the Holy Spirit only as my side help suffice to say that I failed miserably and became frustrated . God has used this book to shed light into the darkness that surrounded me.