on 3 May 2013
The case changes the white HTC One SV LTE into a black phone, which I like.
THe case fits well and feels like quality material. It actually appears to be part of he phone.
The top and bottom of the phone are bare, protected only by the way the case juts out by a milimetre. This does seem adequate.
A standard screen protecto is provided.
I have bought a slip case, which is meant for this phone. The phone with the Hybrid Cover fitted, fit perfectly well into the slip case.
If I had to decide againl, I would definitely buy this.
on 15 July 2013
Thinking this was a good cover was a mistake? The cover was very hard to fit and the volume control was hard to use because of it. The piece of plastic strip across the volume control snapped off within the day, I have purchase anothe one since and have no problem with it, however it cost more? Cheap was cheap in this case!!! Dont buy it..
on 11 April 2013
I ordered this case for my new mobile phone. It is a true fit and reasonably good quality for the money. Nothing bad to say about this product. It does the job perfectly.
on 2 April 2013
fits perfect ,looks good,phone still feels light with the case on.great price why wouldnt you buy one ? i prefare the black cover but thats just my taste .
on 2 April 2013
this is brilliant as it covers up hideous white backing, also did not realise there were screen covers as well.
on 24 August 2013
I bought this case for my htc one. I'm very happy with it!
The case is hard and clips onto your phone easily.
Recently, I dropped my phone onto marble floor, and the case didn't crack and neither did the phone!
Good protective case. Will buy it again when there's more colours available.
on 14 March 2013
Fits my HTC SV very well. covers the bright white back and feels sturdy enough to protect it. It doesn't cover the ends or corners though so they could still be vulnerable. Overall would definitely order it again.
on 18 July 2013
Hard case is great. Fits nice and snug. Can get to all the buttons easily. But I couldn't get the film cover on the front of the phone without getting dust and air bubbles under the film. Gave up after two attempts.
on 6 October 2013
The case is very stylish but does not protect the phone at all.
I bought it for a friend and he really likes it. I like it also (to see it on his mobile) but my needs is for something more protective....
on 19 June 2014
Really pleased with this case - I have had a few in the past and this is by far the best one, nice and solid and also looks good, would definately recommend..