on 5 January 2013
Love this single, dirty electronica start beautiful guitars and clear as water lyrics, a very accomplished production. Hope the rest of the album is this good.
on 19 January 2013
Well this surprised me. I'm not a big fan of the "new age of prog music" mainly due to too many "hip" coffee bars playing sub standard prog rock, of the new variety. Moan over, and into the real stuff. "I a Moment" is pretty good, mid-paced and moody. It, of they. remind me of something that I cannot put my finger on. Give me time and I will remember, and being reminded of an old song/band can't be a bad thing.
on 14 April 2013
Heard this as a free download from Stereophonics and can honestly not understand why it wasn't given any airplay. Maybe it wasn't released as a single, I don't know, but this blows their latest single, Indian Summer out of the water. Goes to show what I know! Indian Summer is soft Americanised easy listening rock. DULL.
This tune on the other hand is fantastic and doesn't sound like your usual Stereophonic stuff. It's Dark, atmospheric, sexy even! Love this tune. Buy it!
on 28 December 2013
Not really my cup of tea. I enjoy a broad range of music which was why I downloaded this. Not my favourite piece but I was delighted with the process of free downloads to sample this piece of music.
on 14 March 2013
I'm a big fan of Stereophonics, but like most people, generally I find the old stuff better. But this seems to be back to their best, a very good track. Got this for free on here too, which helps. I'm interested to here the album now.

Definitely worth a listen.
on 7 February 2013
I chose this tune becaise i always like hearing Kelly's semi gravelly tones and he comes up with wonderful ballads so five star is a must i would recommend any Stereophonic fans to purchase this single.
on 22 January 2013
Got if for free - I was dubious as I usually have to delete free songs as soon as they're downloaded because they're crap. But not this one! Loved it! Even went to YouTube to see the video!
on 31 January 2013
This is a grower rather than an instant great song, give it a chance and if you listen to it enough times, if you haven't already enjoyed this song, you will do. Looking forward to listening to their new album in it's entirety.
on 20 August 2013
Absolutely outstanding
Stereophonics, perfect yet again!
Kelly Jones and his crew are back on form with their brilliant new material.
I have recommended all of their new material to friends and family, with positive reviews from many of them.
on 16 February 2013
I downloaded this song from the new album to get a taste of what's to come, and I wasn't disappointed :-) I'm always reassured that a new album from The Stereophonics will be a quality item, and this song is an indicator that the new album will be just as good as all their previous efforts. There's a lot to be said for consistency, and these guys are consistent as they come :-)