5.0 out of 5 stars IC shoes, 19 Jun 2013
IC shoes... as comfortable & perfect as always!!! always get comments on my shoes. go perfect with the rest of my collection

5.0 out of 5 stars irregular choice daisy dayz black floral low shoes, 13 Feb 2013
Love them, love them, love them. Arrived quickly, had previously brought them in a size 6 but having worn them around the house for 30 minutes to be sure they fitted properly found them to be too tight across the front, my toes felt swashed. I re-ordered in a size 6.5, the size which arrived however was marked as a 7, which feel much better and are not too big.(I'm normally a size 6). The heel height is practical and great for me, great shaped kitten heels, which add to the overall flattering look of the shoe. The shoes are very well made and arrived well packaged in an extremely pretty box. I am able to slide them on and off with ease without having to undo the buckle. Saving to buy more in this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really funky, 9 Aug 2013
I bought these shoes recently to go with my Eid (Muslim festival) outfit. They are absolutely gorgeous. Really funky, beautifully made, comfortable and they stand out. Got lots of compliments from family. I don't really do high heels so that kitten heel is just perfect. I was walking in them practically all day and my feet didn't get tired at all. I'll definitely be looking out for more IC shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes made for me, 27 Sep 2013
I just love these irregular choice shoes and this size heel is just right and solo comfy I think I might buy them in a different colour then I will have 2pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLOUTELY FABULOUS, 1 Sep 2013
THEY ARE THE MOST FABULOUS SHOES I MAY BE 57 BUT I LIKE THE OFF KEY LOOK BUT WITH A TOUCH OF PRETTINESS AND THEY TOTALLY DO IT
THE PRICE WAS AMAZING THANK YOU AMAZON
ALSO THEY ARE SOOOO COMFY

5.0 out of 5 stars very special, 24 Aug 2013
these shoes are great. I bought them for a wedding and they look fantastic. Im a slightly larger lady and was concerned that they might be too tight, they are not they fit great and are quite comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feminine, 22 Aug 2013
They are very feminine and comfortable, it's often contradictory, but this is not the case. The shape of a toe is a bit like a triangle, what makes the shoes perfect for more muscular legs as well. Feet do not slip off the shoes when straps are not fastened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catchers, 19 Aug 2013
These shoes are just perfect, so pretty. Had shoes by irregular choice before and my tip would be, wear them with socks for a few hours {indoors} to soften up the fabric a bit. If you want to be a bit different get a pair............