5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Shoes, 24 July 2013
This is not the first pair of irregular choice shoes I've ordered....but it's the first pair I've kept. I normally wear a size 5 shoe but require a size 4 for this brand, took me a few attempts yo get the sizing right! Pretty, comment wearing shoes. No rubbing, except I wouldn't wear them for a long walk. Enjoy them x

5.0 out of 5 stars In love!, 26 July 2013
I have admired Irregular Choice shoes ever since my friend introduced me to them. This was the first pair I was ever able to buy. At first I was afraid about the size being right, as they only had these in 6,5. And I'm usually a seven. When they arrived, they were an absolute perfect fit! Comfortable and even prettier in person than they are in the photos!
I am hooked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer Freckles, 29 Aug. 2013
The shoes are a great fit, they look wonderful, and other people make great comments when I wear them. I love how jealous other women get when they see them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 22 Oct. 2013
Lace (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Love these shoes, absolutely beautiful! Only problem is that your toes get squashed a bit, so could not wear them for long periods of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shame they put the price up, 2 Oct. 2013
Great shoes!! But it's a shame because I wanted a different pair, and when I was about to order you had put the price up sky high so I had these instead, I also have a suggestion for those at irregular choice why don't you put a tag on all the shoes then us women can dress them up or down to suit ourselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 20 Aug. 2013
amazing value for money :) shoes are great, comfortable and just... perfect :) I do like this brand and every time I buy myself new shoes they make me happy ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars So so pretty, 12 Aug. 2013
Gorgeous shoes, I really can't wait to wear them for a wedding. Irregular choice have super comfy shoes so they will be ok for everyday wear

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 21 Jun. 2013
I got these shoes for my birthday and I have struggled to take them off since! They were beautifully packaged with a beautiful box. I can't wait to wear them for parties etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but..., 16 Mar. 2013
These shoes are very pretty and the description does say pink/red but the picture is quite misleading as the shoes appear to be almost lilac which they aren't. I will be keeping them to wear in the summer though as they are lovely

4.0 out of 5 stars but these are really comfy and easy to walk in, 4 Mar. 2015
I'm not used to wearing heels, but these are really comfy and easy to walk in, as well as looking a bit different.

Irregular Choice Women's Summer Freckles Mary Janes