on 18 June 2013
Its a good case for the price. Leight weight, feels protective. The only drawback is the operation of the on/off switch on the top. Requires more effort than it should be needed. If you have nails, that helps, tip of finger is not enough in one go, at least a lot of times, unless you press hard(er) than you normally would as I just said. If you are happy with that little discomfort, this is a good case.
on 26 July 2013
I ordered this product on the internet,was quoted 2-3 days for delivery. When my order did not arrive i E-mailed PJA Distribution and received a very appologetic E-Mail back stating that my order would be re despatched that same afternoon.I have since purchased cases for my phone cheaper and better quality which arrived the day after i ordered them!!!
on 18 July 2013
Hard case is great. Fits nice and snug. Can get to all the buttons easily. But I couldn't get the film cover on the front of the phone without getting dust and air bubbles under the film. Gave up after two attempts.
on 7 July 2013
Feels good in the hand and the cover will protect from most accidents. It also helps distinguish it from my girlfriends identical phone!
on 30 July 2013
It was just what I needed to protect the phone from falls. fits perfectly well. The only problem is that being white it discolors.
on 14 July 2013
A good value, attractive, snug fitting gel case for the HTC phone.The textured back gives confidence when holding the slim phone.
on 1 July 2013
Love the colour. Fitted the phone snugly and does what it was purchased to do but still allows the functions to be used
on 20 June 2013
Great case and looks nice as well. However, it is difficult to press volume buttons and the one which looks the phone.
on 12 November 2013
While the screen cover arrived exactly when the seller said it would, it was slow compared to similar items I've ordered in the past. That said, it's a great product that provides all round protection. I've used it for a couple of weeks now and have no complaints. Great fit, and in addition to adding protection in the event of a fall, provides a very useful "non slip" feature when sitting on the passenger seat of my car.
on 29 July 2013
EASY TO FIT , GOOD GRIP WHEN IN YOUR HAND AND NOT TOO BULKY.LOOKS GOOD AS WELL. I RECCOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

See one answered question