5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Reasonably priced and does the job as I prefer the cases that open like a book rather then the 'flip up' ones
Published 17 months ago by Nicki

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
I had this case for a day and my previously unmarked screen is now covered in tiny scratches. Not a good case. Delivery and service were excellent though as always that's why you got one star. Anyone got a cheap one sv screen.
Published 18 months ago by Pen Name

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: HTC One SV Case HTC One SV PU Leather Wallet Cover (White) (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 7 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case with design fault, 15 July 2014
It's a good cheap case but the plastic phone holder's moulded sides are inclined to break eventually - I'm on my third case !

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice leather, rubbish plastic, 10 July 2014
Gordon Cox "frustrated traveller" (Newport, South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I love the style of the wallet, but the plastic insert that holds onto the phone itself is rubbish and only a couple of months has crumbled to the point that it doesn't hold the phone anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC One SV Leather Wallet Cover, 14 May 2014
Excellent bit of kit which already saved my phone on more than one occasion - easy to manipulate and a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Htc case, 28 April 2014
Hi just bought a case for my htc one sv the case I had was not the right fit ,so in used amazon to get one. Best buy just perfect fit plus opened like book and had small pockets opposite side if you wanted to put In a credit card or some notes . Would recommend this case for the htc one sv

2.0 out of 5 stars Cover itself ok, but holder for phone rubbish, 3 April 2014
The case is a great size, and the card holder useful. The materials of rht outer case are hardy.

However, the plastic clip that holds the phone in place might as well be made of ice for the length of time it lasts. Useless, it shatters away on the most minimal of impacts.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, but it's as cheap as the price, 1 April 2014
Not much to say really. It did the job, but it isn't a great quality case. Money doesn't slide in as well as the picture suggests, not all of my cards fit because the sewing on the side was sloppy. Bits of the plastic stand to hold the phone in started chipping off the day I got it, and eventually it didn't really hold my phone anymore. But, it was pretty while it lasted, I got a lot of compliments on it, and it didn't cost very much, so I think it's a fair deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 10 Mar 2014
This case is really good the only one I have needed it's not fallen apart like my past ones. not only it looks good but keeps your phone nice and secure it's can hold your money and two cards a really good case I think. I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars HTC One SV - cheap, cheerful, but you get what you pay for, 18 Dec 2013
I bought this in May '13, as a protective case for my new phone. Usually don't bother, but as this was my first expensive smart phone I decided to buy a case.

Excellent design, perfect fit for the HTC One SV, very protective and functional. My phone hardly ever gets taken out of the case and looks as good as new when it is. Good magnetic clasp to hold the case closed and there are openings to allow access to the charging point, volume buttons, power button and the headphone socket at the top.

Downside is merely the quality of one element of this case. The plastic retainer that is fixed inside, that holds the phone securely in place, seems quite perishable. In only 7 months, I have hardly any plastic retainer left and whilst the phone still fits inside, it's not as secure and so the protection factor of this case has diminished somewhat.

All other apsects, quality of manufacture, the cushioning effect of the leather against the phone itself, look and feel are all very good but the one element, the plastic phone retainer inside, has let this product down.

Having said that, you get what you pay for, so for the protection it has offered me (and my phone), I give it a 4 out of 5. Since you only get what you pay for, I'm going to buy another one as the price is just about right.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›