1,031 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need them, you might as well buy them in bulk
Unfortunately, once you have a child, these are a necessity. Buy in bulk, keep your costs down, avoid last minute dashes to the supermarket. I got a great deal on these at under 10p/nappy.
Published 1 month ago by FM Stereo

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!
Published 7 months ago by Mrs E R Hughes Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!, 28 Jan 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about 16 to 20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need them, you might as well buy them in bulk, 23 July 2014
The nappies themselves are excellent, we've had no problems with leaking in these and our baby does get through the night without needing another change. We did buy some Pampers with a stripe which changed colour if the baby was wet, unfortunately those weren't present on these but would be a welcome addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Great Delivery, Well Priced, 14 Aug 2014
I buy these in bulk for my daughter (she's nearly 2 and will most likely be potty training very soon now!) I find it's cheaper buying them in bulk off amazon especially through prime as i'm guaranteed them next day so it takes a lot of the pressure off having to trek on the bus into town to get more nappies when I could just get them straight at the door next day, that's the wonderful thing about amazon prime :)
The nappies themselves are very good quality as you'd expect from such a well known international brand, they keep dry throughout the night, never had a nappy rash problem with them either as they keep her nice and dry, they're a pretty flexible fit too, she's quite the little fidget when she's asleep and she likes to curl up a lot so they do get put through the test! but they've been really good so I can't really fault them :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy these, 5 July 2014
Do not buy these! My 18 month old had these for 6 months but in the last 4 weeks they have leaked nearly everynight and during the day. We have had to change to pull ups. Save your money and don't buy these

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejects?, 2 July 2014
Poor quality and very thin, compared to store baught. Spots are lighter and the number on the front is half where it should be and half on the nappy below. Looks like the rejects.

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this nappy and It is awful. Mu openion: This nappy has manufacturer/quality faulty/defects, 15 July 2014
I would not suggest any parents to buy Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies. I believe this nappy has either manufacturer defects or low quality material being used and not lasting for more than an hour (approx). I bought this product three times to test it, but this particular type of Pampers nappies have some serious quality issue which I experienced the same bad outcomes and I'm not satisfied with the product at all. Please note this nappy breaks/rip off after a brief use and start to leak from everywhere specially some type of jelly from inside the nappy. Also I noticed the materials which have been used on this nappy such as elastic and strap come off very quickly after a very brief use and it get leaks seriously. My opinion: Please dot buy this product it is a wast of money, but you can try any other Pampers nappies on Amazon other than this. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars work really well, 9 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Excellent. They prevent leaks like no other nappies. They also seem to create less nappy rash than other nappies. They seem fairly soft on the child's skin. Despite having some allergies to other brands, she has always been ok in these.

Recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior to store-bought - leak easily, 18 Aug 2014
Against the reviews of others, I bought these Size 5 Baby Dry nappies hoping they would be fine for us. Nope.
First nighttime they leaked - and our little one has been fine using the store-bought Active Fit for nights, which cited and were fine - and each night we have dared to try since. Totally limited to short periods of use in the day.
No way would these last 12hours: they are much more inferior than packs you buy in shops. You can even tell by looking at the padding of the nappy itself they're not the same.
Really disappointing. Will not be buying again.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKES, 17 Aug 2014
Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies

We bought 'Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies' and our baby suddenly started to need her nappy changing in the night. I came to this page to buy another pack and was surprised by some of the reviews so bought a pack from Boots instead to compare. Unfortunately these seem to be fake Pampers. If you look carefully you'll see that they don't have the size of the nappy written on them (like genuine Pampers do) and they are also much thinner (hence baby breaking through them). It may seem like the best value option but unfortunately it's because they aren't Pampers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 6 Feb 2014
Brought several, not what was advertised, have made my child sore. Seemed to good to be true and it was