1,562 Reviews
 (1,197)

We purchased the Baby Dry size 3 midi monthly pack at a good £10 below RRP. For us it was excellent value. The nappies last the whole night with no leaking and baby seems comfortable. Unlike some earlier reviews I haven't noticed any difference in comparison to the ones I've bought in the 'regular' shops.

We only use one or two a night of these for my daughter...
Published 1 month ago by H. French

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!
Published 13 months ago by Mrs E R Hughes Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!, 28 Jan. 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about £16 to £20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor., 22 Dec. 2014
I have been buying these nappies from Amazon for well over a year and never had any problems, but it seems just recently the quality has plummeted. They do not keep my baby dry at all, and after just an hour of wear they are soaking through. The supermarket is the way Togo to guarantee quality I'm afraid.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY - DO NOT ABSORB ANYTHING!!!, 23 Dec. 2014
Shocking standard of nappy, have bought Pampers from Amazon before and they've been fine but recently the quality is terrible, they don't absorb anything! My son is soaked through within an hour and a half of a new nappy being on! This has caused us so much agro, literally every time hes soaked through, I'll never buy these again!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejects?, 2 July 2014
Poor quality and very thin, compared to store baught. Spots are lighter and the number on the front is half where it should be and half on the nappy below. Looks like the rejects.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Baby Dry size 3 midi monthly pack at a good £10 below RRP, 27 Jan. 2015

We only use one or two a night of these for my daughter so this will hopefully last a long time.

If you haven't used the Baby Drys before, it's important to note that the sizes can fit differently compared to the daytime nappies (eg Pampers New Baby). We go up to size 3 at night, while size 2 is still fine in the 'New Babys'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work really well, 9 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Excellent. They prevent leaks like no other nappies. They also seem to create less nappy rash than other nappies. They seem fairly soft on the child's skin. Despite having some allergies to other brands, she has always been ok in these.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent nappy but does not stay dry for 12 hours, 10 Nov. 2014
The pampers stay dry is advertised to keep baby dry for 12 hours however after I think this is misleading. After 3-4 hours when little one has passed urine. Her bottom feels moist with urine rather than dry especially after a 10 hour sleep. The main job of this nappy is to absorb urine by making the nappy absorb the urine but definitely does not keep my little one's bottom dry.

Please do not believe the hype and expensive advertising. Nappies still need to be changed as often as required.

It is still my go to nappy. The nappy stretches to accommodate your growing baby. It has resealable tabs. The first instant baby does a number 2, the smell comes through quickly which means I can change baby as soon as possible and baby isn't sitting in poo for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars ) so don't use for this purpose but if your baby is a good sleeper they will likely keep your baby dry through ..., 2 Feb. 2015
Not sure they'd keep your baby dry during the day for 12 hours (and you'd surely want to change your child way more often than this in daytime anyway!) so don't use for this purpose but if your baby is a good sleeper they will likely keep your baby dry through the night. I can see the product is the same size as the 3's and the plus(+) is merely representative of the additional absorbency which is hard to spot in reality (perhaps a gimmick?)... they work but I think I'll just stick to the standard 3's which do the job just as well for a young baby that would use these and require a more frequent changing routine anyway. Expect a speedy delivery if your running low!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product. Waste of time., 22 Oct. 2014
This product is a fail. The nappies are TOOOOOO THIN! Don't waste your time. I ignored the reviews. But seriously, what I bought from the store are much thicker and can go through a whole night (6 hours).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, Great Nappies., 15 Jan. 2015
JRowlinson (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
Great fit for our youngest and doesn't impact his range of motion

Pros:
◦ Great Fit
◦ He is still able to have a good range of motion
◦ Great absorbing quality he will make it though the night without waking
Cons:
◦ Not the cheapest but made better if you can subscribe and save

Overall:

We have tried other brands and if on occasion if we are running low and not been able to get pampers but we always come back to them the overall quality is worth the difference in the per price cost we even tried reusable washable eco nappies and found the cost too high and fit too poor when compared to pampers.