1,325 Reviews
 (1,008)

4.0 out of 5 stars Trusted, reliable brand. Excellent!
Published 1 month ago by DGol

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejects?
Poor quality and very thin, compared to store baught. Spots are lighter and the number on the front is half where it should be and half on the nappy below. Looks like the rejects.
Published 5 months ago by Sarah1986

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejects?, 2 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars They leak!, 12 Oct 2014
I must admit that I am not a professional Pampers buyer and will make do with what I deem to be the most adequate for the cheapest price. My partner and I bought these Pampers size 5s in a 'toddler event' (not on Amazon). Being Pampers we assumed they would be faultless as they are traditionally the Ferrari of nappies... We have been v disappointed. We bought 3-4 boxes and can count on both hands the number of times we have either just put the nappy on or the nappy has been on less than 10 mins and our 'treasured one' has leaked straight through onto my clothing or his bedding. Either we're the unluckiest buyers to get a bad 4 batches or we're putting them on his head and back to front... but we're advising all our friends and relatives not to use. I don't understand all the other reviews of immaculate 5 star ratings... we have had absolutely no luck with these and will be reverting back to regular store own brands. We're not malicious and I'm sure that other sizes may have excellent performance that we're not aware of but if I can relate our experience to some other people not to waste money on something that by default should be the best then I feel that I have done a bit of good in the advice stakes... Regards... Dad with wet Shirt!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!, 28 Jan 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about £16 to £20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trusted, reliable brand. Excellent!, 29 Oct 2014
This review is from: Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies (Personal Care)
The Pampers Baby Dry size 4 really do what the say! Keeps my little one drier for longer compared to other brands. Trust me, I've bought others! However, even though I agree it's mostly leak proof, these nappies cannot handle odd days when baby gets the runs or has really mushy poos. Having said that, I think most nappies would struggle to contain the same. It'd be good to get a more reliable nappy for those sicky days. Other than that, these nappies are the best. My little one doesn't get nappy rash and seems happy to wear Pampers.

I bought these on the Subscribe and Save scheme. I was annoyed that the delivery person just left this and a box of Pampers wipes on my doorstep instead of with a neighbour! Lucky no one made off with them!

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this nappy and It is awful. Mu openion: This nappy has manufacturer/quality faulty/defects, 15 July 2014
I would not suggest any parents to buy Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies. I believe this nappy has either manufacturer defects or low quality material being used and not lasting for more than an hour (approx). I bought this product three times to test it, but this particular type of Pampers nappies have some serious quality issue which I experienced the same bad outcomes and I'm not satisfied with the product at all. Please note this nappy breaks/rip off after a brief use and start to leak from everywhere specially some type of jelly from inside the nappy. Also I noticed the materials which have been used on this nappy such as elastic and strap come off very quickly after a very brief use and it get leaks seriously. My opinion: Please dot buy this product it is a wast of money, but you can try any other Pampers nappies on Amazon other than this. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKES, 17 Aug 2014
Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies

We bought 'Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies' and our baby suddenly started to need her nappy changing in the night. I came to this page to buy another pack and was surprised by some of the reviews so bought a pack from Boots instead to compare. Unfortunately these seem to be fake Pampers. If you look carefully you'll see that they don't have the size of the nappy written on them (like genuine Pampers do) and they are also much thinner (hence baby breaking through them). It may seem like the best value option but unfortunately it's because they aren't Pampers.

5.0 out of 5 stars work really well, 9 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Excellent. They prevent leaks like no other nappies. They also seem to create less nappy rash than other nappies. They seem fairly soft on the child's skin. Despite having some allergies to other brands, she has always been ok in these.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent nappy but does not stay dry for 12 hours, 10 Nov 2014
The pampers stay dry is advertised to keep baby dry for 12 hours however after I think this is misleading. After 3-4 hours when little one has passed urine. Her bottom feels moist with urine rather than dry especially after a 10 hour sleep. The main job of this nappy is to absorb urine by making the nappy absorb the urine but definitely does not keep my little one's bottom dry.

Please do not believe the hype and expensive advertising. Nappies still need to be changed as often as required.

It is still my go to nappy. The nappy stretches to accommodate your growing baby. It has resealable tabs. The first instant baby does a number 2, the smell comes through quickly which means I can change baby as soon as possible and baby isn't sitting in poo for a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the same Pampers!, 16 July 2014
I don't write many reviews but In was compelled to share this one. As stated by other reviewers, these are NOT the same pampers you would pick up anywhere you shop locally, which is what you would expect them to be because they are labeled as Pampers, therefore you would assume same great quality I normally buy so why not order from Amazon. Unfortunately these are a lot thinner padding and have loose elastic sides near the legs meaning they are leaking all the time! I bought these in two different sizes for my children and cannot wait until the boxers finish so that I may buy the actual Pampers that have normally worked so well. This product should not even be marketed as Pampers, they are not the same quality and its unfair of Amazon not to point this out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as store bought!, 8 Dec 2014
P. Bradley - See all my reviews
After buying these from Amazon a few months back i thought I should come back and share my view.
I am of the same opinion as many on here who think that these must be different nappies. They are of much lower quality than store purchased.
I got them from here after being impressed with the ones I got from the supermarket. These however left my 2 year old consistently soaked after a nights sleep. They are in no way the same. I would have put it down to dodgy batch if not reading the same many times on here.
What makes it more suspect is the fact they come in plain packaging and not retail, adding weight to one review that states these may be seconds or stock destined for others countries with lower standards.
I will not be buying again from Amazon.