1,748 Reviews
 (1,326)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy for baby.
These are a very good nappy. I would question the 12hr claim, but hey are well made, resilient and lock-in wetness well. The tape on them is strong too and holds well and they seem to fit baby nicely too. Buying nappies in bulk like this is, I think, the best way to buy them. Not just because you save money, it's just a lot more convenient.
Published on 26 Feb. 2013 by The Truth

1.0 out of 5 stars Prime Membership Requirement...Such a Daft Idea
We always bought this in the past and we loved it. For Amazon to now think that the only way to keep people buying is to force them into joining prime is such a daft idea. Bye bye on this.
Published 1 month ago by Uyo

1.0 out of 5 stars Prime Membership Requirement...Such a Daft Idea, 14 April 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Forced to Join Amazon Prime!!!!, 5 May 2015
I've been ordering these nappies since my little one was born and now have been made to look elsewhere as I will not be forced to join a Amazon Prime in order to keep ordering my nappies. Honestly amazon if you look at how many items I've bought of your company you will see how loyal n happy I was with the service. This ploy has completely put me off buying anything of you now and I feel a lot of customers will boycott your services too. I wrote to customer service and instead of apologising tried to encourage me to sign up due to the number of movies you stream..lol..I don't want movies I use Netflix already & don't like the fact of being forced anyway. What I did want was a good efficient service to deliver me bulk nappies n baby ointment..oh well Aldi nappies it is. Another lost customer..very sad.. :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars amazon prime? no thanks!, 16 April 2015
This review is from: Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies (Personal Care)
Like others leaving reviews here I was happy ordering these nappies for my child. They fit well and rarely leak. But now amazon have gotten greedy and you must have prime membership to order nappies. Sorry amzon, but I wont be bullied into spending £79 on something I dont need. Also, my french friend has assured me that amazon prime costs about 11 euros in France. What a rip off in the UK.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Prime, 12 April 2015
Good product but I am outraged that I must now purchase Amazon Prime if I want to continue to buy these nappies. Poor show Amazon and a great example of corporate greed. Disgusted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad move Amazon!, 12 April 2015
I was a loyal Amazon customer for years and now they have lost yet another customer (I would have purchased for many years to come so they obviously didn't have their thinking hats on by making this new rule!) as I will not be blackmailed into joining amazon prime to get these nappies again! They have lost a huge amount of mothers as customers already and more will follow and buy elsewhere!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 19 Mar. 2015
N. Morgan (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
They're nappies and do what nappies do. Not had any problems with the product - everything our baby has managed to squeeze into them has been successfully contained, but we've not been so neglectful as to try and leave the poor mite in the same nappy for 12 straight hours. What I have a massive, planet-sized problem with is Amazon's new policy of only selling essential baby care items to those who want to part with £80 a year for some rubbish called Prime. Nappies and baby wipes are not luxury items and this tactic stinks of corporate greed. Shame on you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!, 28 Jan. 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about £16 to £20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent nappy but does not stay dry for 12 hours, 10 Nov. 2014
The pampers stay dry is advertised to keep baby dry for 12 hours however after I think this is misleading. After 3-4 hours when little one has passed urine. Her bottom feels moist with urine rather than dry especially after a 10 hour sleep. The main job of this nappy is to absorb urine by making the nappy absorb the urine but definitely does not keep my little one's bottom dry.

Please do not believe the hype and expensive advertising. Nappies still need to be changed as often as required.

It is still my go to nappy. The nappy stretches to accommodate your growing baby. It has resealable tabs. The first instant baby does a number 2, the smell comes through quickly which means I can change baby as soon as possible and baby isn't sitting in poo for a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejects?, 2 July 2014
Poor quality and very thin, compared to store baught. Spots are lighter and the number on the front is half where it should be and half on the nappy below. Looks like the rejects.

1.0 out of 5 stars Prime Membership, 19 April 2015
Prime membership is now required to buy these nappies. Not happy.