1,441 Reviews
 (1,099)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nappies at the best prices
In terms of Pampers compared to other brands, I have tried various different brands and personally find Pampers to be the best. We've never had any issues of them leaking, the tabs are strong and secure the nappy well, the material feels soft and gently against baby's skin and the elastic around the legs make them seem comfortable to wear but still secure.

In...
Published 11 days ago by KitKat

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejects?
Poor quality and very thin, compared to store baught. Spots are lighter and the number on the front is half where it should be and half on the nappy below. Looks like the rejects.
Published 7 months ago by Sarah1986

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejects?, 2 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!, 28 Jan. 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about £16 to £20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.

1.0 out of 5 stars They leak!, 12 Oct. 2014
I must admit that I am not a professional Pampers buyer and will make do with what I deem to be the most adequate for the cheapest price. My partner and I bought these Pampers size 5s in a 'toddler event' (not on Amazon). Being Pampers we assumed they would be faultless as they are traditionally the Ferrari of nappies... We have been v disappointed. We bought 3-4 boxes and can count on both hands the number of times we have either just put the nappy on or the nappy has been on less than 10 mins and our 'treasured one' has leaked straight through onto my clothing or his bedding. Either we're the unluckiest buyers to get a bad 4 batches or we're putting them on his head and back to front... but we're advising all our friends and relatives not to use. I don't understand all the other reviews of immaculate 5 star ratings... we have had absolutely no luck with these and will be reverting back to regular store own brands. We're not malicious and I'm sure that other sizes may have excellent performance that we're not aware of but if I can relate our experience to some other people not to waste money on something that by default should be the best then I feel that I have done a bit of good in the advice stakes... Regards... Dad with wet Shirt!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and rubbish, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies (Personal Care)
I've always used pampers for my baby brought from a shop saw these on Amazon cheaper so brought them but now my baby is leaking through them she has never done this with previous pampers so these are cheaper but definitely not the same as shop brought pampers I'm very disappointed and won't be buying them again

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as store bought!, 8 Dec. 2014
P. Bradley - See all my reviews
After buying these from Amazon a few months back i thought I should come back and share my view.
I am of the same opinion as many on here who think that these must be different nappies. They are of much lower quality than store purchased.
I got them from here after being impressed with the ones I got from the supermarket. These however left my 2 year old consistently soaked after a nights sleep. They are in no way the same. I would have put it down to dodgy batch if not reading the same many times on here.
What makes it more suspect is the fact they come in plain packaging and not retail, adding weight to one review that states these may be seconds or stock destined for others countries with lower standards.
I will not be buying again from Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the same Pampers!, 16 July 2014
I don't write many reviews but In was compelled to share this one. As stated by other reviewers, these are NOT the same pampers you would pick up anywhere you shop locally, which is what you would expect them to be because they are labeled as Pampers, therefore you would assume same great quality I normally buy so why not order from Amazon. Unfortunately these are a lot thinner padding and have loose elastic sides near the legs meaning they are leaking all the time! I bought these in two different sizes for my children and cannot wait until the boxers finish so that I may buy the actual Pampers that have normally worked so well. This product should not even be marketed as Pampers, they are not the same quality and its unfair of Amazon not to point this out.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nappies at the best prices, 17 Jan. 2015

In terms of buying these nappies from Amazon instead of other retailers, there seem to have been previous reviews stating that they are seconds and not to the usual standards. Having purchased these nappies from reputable high street retailers previously, I cannot see that these nappies from Amazon are of any different quality. Amazon does however seem to offer the most competitive prices, plus with the added convenience of being able to subscribe it's just one less thing to have to worry about.

Pampers may not be the cheapest nappies around, but at these prices there is no contest for me and I will continue to buy these nappies from Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent nappy but does not stay dry for 12 hours, 10 Nov. 2014
The pampers stay dry is advertised to keep baby dry for 12 hours however after I think this is misleading. After 3-4 hours when little one has passed urine. Her bottom feels moist with urine rather than dry especially after a 10 hour sleep. The main job of this nappy is to absorb urine by making the nappy absorb the urine but definitely does not keep my little one's bottom dry.

Please do not believe the hype and expensive advertising. Nappies still need to be changed as often as required.

It is still my go to nappy. The nappy stretches to accommodate your growing baby. It has resealable tabs. The first instant baby does a number 2, the smell comes through quickly which means I can change baby as soon as possible and baby isn't sitting in poo for a long time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best!, 9 Oct. 2014
Bought cause couldn't find in shops but was very dissapointed. Didn't feel up to same standard and pampers from shops and size was no bigger than a 3. Never had leaks before but every nappy seemed to leak round legs and at back

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product. Waste of time., 22 Oct. 2014
This product is a fail. The nappies are TOOOOOO THIN! Don't waste your time. I ignored the reviews. But seriously, what I bought from the store are much thicker and can go through a whole night (6 hours).