5.0 out of 5 stars work really well
Excellent. They prevent leaks like no other nappies. They also seem to create less nappy rash than other nappies. They seem fairly soft on the child's skin. Despite having some allergies to other brands, she has always been ok in these.

Recommended.
Published 2 days ago by SM

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible
I got a weird nappies where they would leak and split. I want a refund and also these nappies returned.
Published 1 month ago by Cynthia

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, 2 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!, 28 Jan 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about 16 to 20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away!, 26 Jun 2014
A. Adedeji "Baby T" (England) - See all my reviews
Something is just not right about these pampers, I read all the bad reviews but chose to try it out myself. DO NOT BUY. The nappies leaks after just a few hours and it doesn't last the 12 hours (over night) as stated!!! ITS FAR FROM KEEPING YOUR BABY DRY!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars leaked more than shop ones, 24 Jun 2014
i felt that these nappies werent as good a quality as shop bought ones they seemed to leak a lot more than the ones i bought in town

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky disaster, 7 Jun 2014
I've used Pampers 3 Baby Dry for a while without problem, but have just moved to size 3+. We're halfway through a pack and I've found that almost every single nappy has leaked! No idea if it's bad design or just a bad batch, but very dissatisfied. Returning them immediately.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 6 Feb 2014
Brought several, not what was advertised, have made my child sore. Seemed to good to be true and it was

5.0 out of 5 stars work really well, 9 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 July 2014
Very poor quality. Look like fake pampers!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wet bums, 27 Mar 2014
Babies had wet bum from them. The nappy blows up like a balloon when wet. Not good for sleeping in ok in day

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality nappy, 13 Jan 2014
I aways use pmapers and still do, however this last order was of very poor quality, out of a batch of 128, I may have been fortunate to have used 8 of them without them teearing on the one side.
I did write to the manufacturers P and G, who dismissed me with a 5 voucher and an envelope to send them back, which I did. fault was on the right hand side of the nappy and tore each time, resulting in the nappy coming off or being unable to use them.
I was very unfortunate with this order but it has made me reluctant to use Amazon again, as I don't know where they purchase them from, as order previously was great and no problems