5.0 out of 5 stars Three lives one story
Follow the lives of Annie, Ginny and Jen as each book takes you on their journey from bad jobs through the unexpected arrival of baby Danny to the highs and lows of love helped along with the odd glass of wine.
Three girls keeps you wanting to know more about what happens to the girls next, really enjoyable and so hard to put down.
These are the first books...
Published 18 months ago by Serenity De Arth

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Many Mistakes For Me
This is disappointing as she starts well and uses apostrophes correctly and I was impressed. THEN all of a sudden..............she doesn't !! And I got too irritated by the mistakes and packed it in.
Published 3 months ago by Lynda Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Three lives one story, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Three Girls the Complete Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
These are the first books I've read by Rachel Schurig but they will not be the last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Three Girls the Complete Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
Loved reading these books, great stories about 3 friends growing up, and staying friends all there lives, would recommend to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars books, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Three Girls the Complete Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this trilogy immensely, it was heartwarming and again it was good value, would recommend it to my friends.A

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Three Girls the Complete Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed reading this book ,each book dedicated to one of the 3 girls,you get to know them as if they're your friends.i am sure we all know someone like them

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Three Girls the Complete Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read, had me hooked from the beginning, couldn't read them quick enough, hope there will be more, would love to follow more of the girls lives.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Many Mistakes For Me, 11 Jan. 2015
Lynda Kelly "Lynda" (Shipton Bellinger, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Three Girls the Complete Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
It was funny, some good lines in what I did read along with some touching ones too but I just can't be wading through mistakes keeping on coming. They ruin the whole book for me.
Firstly she kept leaving hyphens out like with "at home tests" or "work out these days", then a girl's surname changed from Dowger to Doweger and along with apostrophe mistakes which she HAD been getting right I'd seen enough really but then read this sentence-"I suppose I should have been was grateful" and that was my lot. Too many to wade through having encountered THIS lot in under 10% !!

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm enjoying this!, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Three Girls the Complete Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
I was quite surprised at the format (3 different books - each giving the differing viewpoint of the 3 girls) the author has used... but, I do find myself quite enjoying the stories.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why is swearing needed?, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Three Girls the Complete Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
Waste of money, Only got a few pages into the 1st book when I'd had enough of the swearing and gave up. Are people really entertained by foul language? This reader isn't! Author needs to be able to portray emotions without resorting to easy option of swearing - no writing skill needed for that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope I didn't give much away!, 12 Mar. 2015
Good read, a good Rom-Com:

1st book: Ginny started out to be a very shallow character and I was happy to see her grow into something more mature, become more of a young adult instead of the self pitying kid she was. Out of the 3 books, I think this had the most to tell and had the best complexity to keep you reading without much cheesiness.

2nd book: I absolutely loved Jenny's story, Kiki as the second "main" character was was a brilliant move. I enjoyed the silliness and seriousness of it both, her inner struggle with life and emotions. And yes, it was quite obvious how her love story will end, although I found the love confession to be a bit too much at the end. Just wasn't necessary to make it that big to close a balanced story line. You know how they feel about each other, didn't need to express it that much.

3rd book: This one, I wasn't so sure about. I mean Annie was the most interesting character and I was pleased to see her part of the story, but given that she was the most realistic character, her story got the most fantasy like. The love struggle was well detailed and again, I was pleased to see a more realistic point of view, even if the setting of it all got a bit more fairy tale like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Three Girls the Complete Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
Interesting stories about three friends who live together.. I found the books to be a good read just before bed to relax with.

Three Girls the Complete Trilogy