5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your back happy and you will stay happy, 23 Dec 2012
Michael Finlayson - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Happy Back Yoga: Your Complete Yoga Guide For A Pain Free Back (Just Do Yoga Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I don't know about you, but unless I'm careful with my posture and do stretching exercises my back loves to mutter sweet nothings to me. I suspect that the majority of the population has some kind of back grumbles even if it's just from sitting in a chair for far too long. This is the third book that I have in the series and as you can tell from the title, it's all about keeping your back happy, and I know from experience that if you don't have a happy back then you are not happy!!!

Apart from explaining how the back works and how yoga can keep your back healthy, there are 3 routines that you can follow. Each routine has a colour image and a description, so there's no need for guesswork. And as with the other 2 books, at the end there is a faq section where possible queries are looked at and answered.

A highly informative and easy to follow book written by a yoga instructor, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 24 Jun 2014
My back and knees have been aching for years and doing the yoga has helped 100% everyone should do it ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy back, 23 May 2014
Well explained yoga sequences which do leave your back happy!!! I really enjoyed this book and have others from the same collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs a little more information, 11 May 2014
Good book but I could do with knowing how often I should perform these moves and which programme to follow when.some explanation of breathing would be good to understand how long 4 breathes should take.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy- peasy back control, 12 Aug 2013
I have found this guide a godsend, having been suffering back problems for many weeks even to the extent of visiting a chiropractor (made the whole back problem worse), this has been a life saver, after a few days my back improved and is now a lot better. I still have some more work to do but I feel sure it will be back to normal very soon.

Would I recommend this guide 'yes I would'.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... do the exercises yet as my back is very bad, but when I am able to I will ..., 22 Aug 2014
have read the book but not been able to do the exercises yet as my back is very bad, but when I am able to I will be giving them a go that is the only reason I have not given this 5 stars. The book is very well laid out and easy to follow