5.0 out of 5 stars Trouser holder uppers., 1 Aug. 2013
After I ordered these I thought I made a mistake with ordering the smaller size, I'm over 6ft with a large build but the smaller size fits with length to spare.

They arrived very quickly and appear to be a very good product (only used them once). Very comfortable, so much so I forgot I had them on and got into a tangle getting undressed. What more do you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Braces, 13 Aug. 2013
I requires button braces after suffering malfunctions of the clasp type of braces. Without a doubt these, I found were the best. A good wide strap for comfort on the shoulders If I had a complaint it would be that the colours are a little drab. However, I wanted a comfortable means of holding my trousers up - this was it. I would recommend them to anyone requiring trouser support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful purchase, 19 Aug. 2013
These braces fitted well, looked attractive and had a fresh smell - not fusty as can be the case with some brands. I'm very pleased and have ordered another pair in a different colour. Speedy delivery, basic packaging - which suited me fine as they are for my husband's everyday use, not for a gift. Why pay more to throw it away? I was pleased with the quality and price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Button braces, 3 Mar. 2013
A very hard item to purchase because it is to be used with buttons. Originally ordered a set though M&S, but after many days after the order they could not supply.

This purchase was easy and delivered on time. No complaints here.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb braces, 27 Sept. 2014
Really pleased with these braces, wonderful construction and detail, good quality leather and stitching and a very nice chocolate brown colour. Will certainly be buying extra pairs in the other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars belt and braces, 5 Dec. 2013
I was fed up with slipping clips on braces. This has solved the problem although it means sewing buttons on all my trousers.
The order was received on time and as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product at a reasonable price and one I would recommend to a friend. A Weill made trouser suspender, 13 Mar. 2014
An excellent product at a reasonable price and one I would recommend to anyone who needs a robust mens trouser suspender that will give good service .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 5 Feb. 2014
Very good fast delivery and well made. I would recommend these to anyone.
I wear these every day and no coming undone as with the clip-ons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 May 2013
Great dispatch - was with me very quickly. Feels like a quality product, plenty of adjustment and fitted securely to the buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Item comes just as described, 20 Oct. 2013
Item delivered on time, looks reasonable, length adjustable to fit a wide range of torso size. Will buy this again if I need.